~War!~

~JEON DYNASTY~

After completing his work Jungkook went to his chamber. When he entered he noticed his consort was sitting on his bed while being immersed in her thoughts.

Jungkook cleared his throat which caught the attention of the lady. She looked up and smiled widely.

"My king!" She came to him and hugged him tightly crashing her blossoms with his hard chest.

"What are you doing here Consort Jennie?" Jungkook asked while separating her from himself gently.

[JEON JENNIE

Age- 18

Consort of Jeon Jungkook]

"Your Highness, I missed you so I am here to spend some quality time with you." She said while looking down.

Jungkook smirked looking at the blushing girl in front of him.

"Is that so...but you know my time is very precious. So what could you give me in exchange for having my time?"

She gasped softly, "Jisoo unnie never told me I have to pay to spend some time with you." She said with her wide eyes.

Jungkook chuckled and patted her head, "You are still so innocent consort Jennie... just the way I brought you two years ago." Jennie's smile fell at the mention of her past and looked down sadly.

Jungkook sighed feeling guilty. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned it."

.

.

.

The next day, in the great hall all the ministers were gathered while the King sat on his throne.

"What about the answers to the messages sent to the neighbouring kingdoms?" The king asked, his deep voice.

A minister came and bowed to the king "My king the kingdoms from south, west, and north have already submitted to your majesty's decree. B-But..."

"What is it?" the king asked.

"My King the Yi dynasty has declared war. The emperor said that he would never submit to y-your majesty's decree." the minister answered with fear written on his face.

The King smirked, "Is that so... they want war? Then let me give them one."

"Military counsellor Jong-in" the king called.

"Yes, your majesty" the latter answered.

"Announce my decree that tomorrow I will be heading for the war. Ask the soldiers to get ready." the king's voice thundered all over the hall.