~Loyal?~

~KIM DYNASTY~

The two princes were back in the kingdom and were shocked when they got to know about the events that occurred in the last months.

"Why weren't we informed about all these?" Bogum shouted in rage. King Kim sighed and kept quiet.

"It wasn't necessary son. And anyways it's good she isn't in Kims anymore." Queen Yeji spoke earning glares from the three males and Consort Jia.

"King Jeon is famous for being cruel and ruthless. How can you let Tae go with him, Appa?" Eunwoo asked disappointed.

"Don't worry, son. We have visited Tae and she is happy there." Consort Jia spoke.

"I don't believe it. Taehyung never shares her worries with others. I am afraid she will be suffering there." Bogum spoke worriedly.

"Your sister is born to make others suffer, son. Don't worry she will be okay. And about King Jeon, he is already whipped for his Queen." King Kim spoke smugly proud of his choice for his daughter and patted his shoulder. Bogum and Eunwoo shook their head at the male and went away.

Queen Yeji left too gritting her teeth. "I will search for a more wealthy and good-looking prince for my daughters," she muttered determined.

.

.

.

~JEON DYNASTY~

Taehyung looked at Jungkook shocked, "Why are you giving me the copy of the royal stamp? Just emperors have rights on it."

They were now in the King's study after attending the court. Jungkook was leaning back on his table with Taehyung in front of him.

Jungkook smiled, "You are my better half. What's mine is yours." he spoke pulling her closer to him softly.

"But-" "Shh" Taehyung tried to object but Jungkook shushed her and connected their lips in a soft kiss. 

"I trust you, My Queen," he spoke breaking the kiss. Taehyung smiled her heart filled with warmth. Jungkook forwarded another stamp to her, "This is the royal harem's stamp. And from this moment all of its responsibility is yours." 

Taehyung nodded at him and snaked her hand on his waist. She hugged him keeping her face on his chest making him smile. "Thank you for trusting me." Jungkook kissed her vermillion softly and hugged her back warmly.

"But make sure no one knows you also have access to the royal stamp." Taehyung frowned, "Why?"

Jungkook smiled and cupped her cheeks, "Because this stamp is valued a lot. Owning it signifies owning the kingdom and the throne. Which will bring danger to you and I don't want my queen to be hurt."

"It means your life is also in danger?"

"I am the King. To protect my people I have to risk my life, Tae," he explained to her like he was explaining to a baby making her giggle. Jungkook smiled at her kissed her head and hugged her tightly.

~TIME SKIP~

Taehyung was checking the documents regarding the palace, the records of people working in it, and the goods imported and exported from the palace. 

She frowned not getting any information about 7 specific villages. No record of any tax or supply of grain from those villages was mentioned. "Weird. How is this possible that no information is available about the most important villages of the Kingdom," she mumbled to herself.