~Igniting fire~

~JEON DYNASTY~

The King waited patiently on his wife's side as she was still unconscious. The wild wind entered her chamber and played with her wild dense hair making a few strands of hair fly in the air.

He stared at her calm face without blinking as many thoughts swirled in his mind, he recalled every little thing from the first day when he saw her fighting against seven of man alone, his lips curved upward when he recalled the first day he came face to face with this beauty. The flash of that day played in his mind like role-play, he remembered the first time she saved him and also challenged him.

"Appa" Prince Jun-Seo's innocent voice broke his trance and he gave his attention to the little prince.

"Yes, Prince," he spoke in acknowledgement and forwarded his hands for the little prince to take.

"Why is Maa sweeping and you are staring?" He asked with his eyes wide as usual, he looked to and fro between the consort and King in confusion.

"Maa is sick prince that's why she is sleeping and I am not staring," Jungkook replied pulling the little prince onto his lap. Jun hung his mouth open after listening to King Jeon.

"You are liewing Appa," he spoke in a way that made Jungkook chuckle.

"No Prince, I was only watching her." Jungkook lied once again but this time smoothly.

"Offo! Look in my eyes then sway" Prince Jeon held Jungkook's face in his little palm and made him look into his eyes. 

"I was only watching Princess," he spoke and Jun nodded with a hmm before getting down from his lap and climbing onto the bed. He took place beside Taehyung and stared at her for a few minutes before pecking her forehead and climbing down from bed with a blush.

"Why you did that?" Jungkook asked with a smile as he found the prince's act cute and amusing.

"I did twat bcoz once Maa told me twat if we love someone we peck their forehead" he replied with a blush and Jungkook chuckled.

"You love Consort?" Jungkook asked and Jun's eyes widened, he shook his head negatively. "Nwoo Appa, I don't love any conswort, I only love Twae Maa. When I become big like Appa I mwally her," he explained, opening and closing his hands as he explained his actions.

Jungkook pressed his lips in a thin line, controlling himself from not being jealous. "But, you can't marry her prince. She is already mine."

"Can't you give Twae Maa to Junnie," he asked cutely with a pout making his father chuckle and shake his head negatively making the little prince whine.

They both were engrossed in their world without realizing that another pair of ears was listening to everything they talked about. 

The warrior princess opened her eyes slightly, and her eyes shined when they fell on the little prince who was doing actions from his hands and explaining things to King Jeon like the King is a small child.

After a lot of rambling about various things, the Prince held Jungkook's face in his palm and with a shy smile he pecked the king's forehead and chuckled before getting down from his lap and climbing onto the bed. 

He laid down beside the consort and wrapped his arms around her waist, stuffing his face in her duvet.

"Consort, how are you feeling?" Jungkook was quick to react when he noticed her open eyes, he held her palm in his as he asked worryingly.

"I am fine, it's nothing that I can't handle" she replied with her usual cold smirk and Jungkook controlled his own new emotions seeing her coldness.