~Bygones~

~JEON DYNASTY~

The announcement about the little prince getting his voice back spread like fire in the palace. Every single person was celebrating this except the evil two.

Moon was sweating furiously and her companion that man was strolling to and fro as something was cooking in his mind.

"There's no chance of your escape, Consort Moon. If Prince Jun emits the truth out then you know very well what King Jeon is capable of doing." the man said which angered the lady. She turned towards the man angrily and grabbed his collar.

"I Know everything very well" she shouted, walking to and fro.

"Anyway, let this all go. I m not supporting you anymore. I don't see any reason to. Because of your stupidity, we have now ended up in such a mess. Nor were you able to kill that prince or that consort from whom I dearly wanted to take revenge." The man said irritatingly.

"Don't you want Consort Jieun and your minister's position back in the courtroom?" Moon smirked when the man sighed.

"King Jeon will not leave us if he gets to know about our plan." The man sighed frustratingly and Moon controlled her building anger.

"Listen Minister Oh, now you can't back out from this plan. You have to support me in this else I will go to the king and confess everything to Jungkook and tell him that you have an affair with me." Minister Oh's eyes widened in shock and he nodded negatively.

"How can you? Don't you have any shame, Consort? You are the one who came to me after knowing how Consort Taehyung insulted us and snatched my minister position. You are the one who ordered me to expose the trap to the king of Xia so that he could kill her in the war. But we failed there and at last, you are the one who came for help in the murder of Prince Jun-Seo and put all allegations on Consort Taehyung. Our main motive was to insult the Consort like she did to me and kill her. I only wanted, Consort Jieun as a reward but I know I will not get her until King Jeon is alive" Minister Oh growled and Moon smirked.

"But I will get King Jeon and there will be no harm if you don't get, Consort Jieun. I promise to give you the Army Chief position, once I become the Queen." She bidded and Minister Oh seemed to nod unwillingly.

"But what about the prince?"

"I will handle it," Moon said with an evil smirk.

.

.

.

The lamps were off, and the darkness was spread throughout the chamber of Consort Jieun. That's when Moon decided to tiptoe inside Jieun's chamber.

The silence in the chamber told that the consort was in a deep sleep. Moon moved towards the side where the little prince was sleeping.

Minister Oh guarded the bedroom door.

Moon smirked when she got her hands on the small figure of Prince Jun-Seo.

 She picked up his body and was about to leave that's when someone holding on her wrist stopped her dead in her tracks.

And Minister Oh was pushed inside the chamber by Kai and the whole chamber lightened up. Moon gulped and looked at the person who was holding her wrist making her eyes widen.

.

.

.

~FLASHBACK~

Jungkook saw Taehyung frowning looking at the bedroom door. Before he could ask anything, the consort headed towards the door.