~Wounded~

~JEON DYNASTY~

"So this meeting has been arranged to officially introduce you to my new consort, Royal Consort Taehyung." King Jeon announced. 

Yoongi ordered all the ministers to introduce themselves to the consort. One by one all the ministers introduced themselves officially and bowed at the consort who bowed back. 

Toasts were offered to everyone by the King celebrating the arrival of his consort. Everyone enjoyed alcohol, except Taehyung, along with the performance of the royal singers and dancers.

"You should do something soon, Consort Moon or the moment isn't late when that Hindu princess will become the Queen of Jeons and you will be left with nothing." Mrs Li whispered while Moon fisted her hand in anger.

"Then what should I do? The King seems to be in love with her," she answered gritting her teeth and looking at the king who was staring at his new consort with a soft smile.

"Love?"Mrs Li laughed, "Don't make me laugh consort. We have known Jeon since childhood, and love was never in his vocabulary. He has always been a cold, manipulative and heartless person. There is no love, consort it's just lust."

Moon hummed, "I have a valid reason to hate them, but why you also don't like her?" she asked looking at the minister suspiciously. 

Mrs Li's face paled but she soon laughed, "Because, I know that you deserve the throne as well the King, not that princess. Also, I want to help you dear since I couldn't in the past." she said.

Moon nodded and ignored the mention of her past which is just filled with tears, hatred, betrayal and... blood.

"So what do you want me to do?"

Mrs Li smirked evilly, "Beauty consort, all of this is a game of beauty... Now, King's all attention is on that princess but as soon as someone more beautiful enters the harem the tables will turn."

"What do you mean?" Mrs Li chuckled, "You already know what I mean consort." And both of them laughed smirking evilly.

.

.

.

~TIME SKIP~

After the celebration, all of them moved towards the balcony from where the people of the Kingdom could be seen. The King and his new consort reached the balcony as the people bowed and greeted them. All of them cheered for the couple. Taehyung smiled at them and waved at the children.

"My King, some people are here to meet you and the chief consorts," Kai said. Jungkook nodded and ordered him to bring them.

Soon two middle-aged women of almost 30 bowed in front of them while two babies cried out in their arms and they quickly patted their back to silence them.

"We are here for your blessing for our child, My Lord" they spoke politely. 

King Jeon nodded and caressed their head smiling softly. He removed his jewellery before handing a few to one and a few to another. "It will be our pleasure if they will get the blessing of the royal consorts too," they said politely making the King nod.

They first went to Jieun who caressed the heads of both kids and gave one bangle to each smiling sweetly to both of them.

Then they moved to Moon who quickly grabbed the fair child and played with him for a minute. The other lady whose baby had a dark complexion stared at the consort expectantly.