~On the way~

~KIM DYNASTY~

The couple touched King Kim's, Consort Jia's and Grandma's feet seeking their blessing. Consort Jia looked at her daughter desperately but no words came out of the princess's mouth.

"Your Highness, the carriage is ready," Min-ho said. Jungkook nodded at him and signed Taehyung to follow him. They were away from the royal Kim family when Jungkook looked at his wife and spoke, "I know you want to say something." Taehyung was taken off guard. She nodded and said, "Can I see the whole palace once for the last time?" Jungkook nodded at her with a soft smile.

.

.

.

Before going in the carriage, Taehyung roamed inside the whole palace remembering all her memories attached to this place... those verandahs where she used to run and laugh while playing with her maids and sister... the courtyard where she used to have sword fights with her brothers.. the garden which her brothers decorated for her on her 10th birthday, the way she used to tease her sister..... she remembers all the childish acts she used to do along with her grandma only to get a good scolding by her mother.

She smiled with teary eyes remembering all the memories. Though her childhood wasn't like others those small memories were very precious for her.

.

.

.

"This way MY Highness" maids showed Taehyung the way to her carriage and Taehyung followed them silently before getting inside the carriage and closing the curtains. Tears made their way down to her cheeks as she cried silently. Jungkook too climbed on his horse and they all left for the Jeon dynasty. The parents of the girl looked at the disappearing figures while shedding tears.

 As they only covered 1000 m, a wild horse came towards them running and in the blink of an eye,  he was in front of the king. 

He squealed in a challenging way and stood on his two legs as he folded his two front legs back and a jump in the air.

 Afraid that the horse might attack, Kai took out an arrow and placed it on the archer in a way to attack the horse. 

The horse squealed in front of Jungkook once more and was about to jump on him when Kai shot the arrow but before it could touch the animal another arrow came splitting it into two halves and striking the ground.

Jungkook and the others turned back on the sudden attack and were shocked to see Taehyung standing there with an angry look directed towards Kai.

"Don't you dare" Her dominant voice encoached as she shouted at the minister who gulped?