~Sword~

Taehyung was eating her food cutely with a pout on her soft lips. Her eyes teared up when she remembered her mother's handmade food but quickly blinked them away not wanting to show her weak side to the male sitting in front of her...yet.

King Jeon was struggling to eat the vegetables but still managed for the sake of his Queen who was looking so cute while eating. He was continuously staring at her but came back to Earth when Taehyung snapped her fingers in front of him.

"Ahh... yes?"

"You wanted to discuss something!" Taehyung spoke with a blank face, so done with the man.

"Oh yes." he smiled sheepishly. "So, we will be heading towards Xia after two weeks. Till then all our plans will be kept secret."

Taehyung nodded understanding, "But, why after two weeks not before?"

"Soldiers are tired after continuous wars, my queen...being a king I need to think about everyone."

"It was your fault. Who asked you to attack my kingdom?" the princess rolled her eyes sassily and continued eating leaving the king dumbfounded.

.

.

.

After having her breakfast and small bickering with her husband Taehyung headed outside of the King's study. She was walking down the corridor watching the beautiful architecture,

 She was walking down the corridor watching the beautiful architecture,

when she collided with someone.

The other person held the lady by her waist but the consort was quick to slap his hands away and stood straight, after all, she couldn't let any other man touch her.

"Who are you?" she asked coldly.

The other person smiled and answered gritting his teeth.

"Greetings, Royal consort. Myself, Li Byung- Ho. Governor of Chen province of Jeon Dynasty and also your brother-in-law," he said with a small smirk, standing in front of her blocking her way.

 Governor of Chen province of Jeon Dynasty and also your brother-in-law," he said with a small smirk, standing in front of her blocking her way