~Mysteries~

~KIM DYNASTY~

Tears rolled down Royal Consort Jia's cheeks as she remembered her daughter. She regrets pulling her child into her mess. 

Somi sighed and sat beside her mother. She wiped her tears and side-hugged the lady. "Don't cry Maa. Di must be happy there." 

Consort Jia sniffed, "I am such a bad mother." she mumbled.

"You are not Ma-"

"You don't even know what cruelty I have shown to your sister in those ten years of exile," she said cutting her in mid.

Somi frowned in confusion, she knew the reason for her mother and sister being house arrested but never knew what happened there.

Consort Jia feared that maybe her second daughter would hate her too but she wanted to share everything with someone. So, she said everything about her past as well as about King Kim's promise to her. She also talked about the harsh training she made Taehyung do from a young age.

Warm tears smeared the young princess's face as she learned about everything. Without saying anything she rushed out of her mother's chamber leaving the elderly lady alone crying.

.

.

.

Queen Yeri, Princess Eun-Ae and Princess Mi-Young were chatting and having tea sitting in the garden.

"That ugly Taehyung turns out to be very lucky," Mi-Young said gritting her teeth.

"How so?" Yeri asked.

"Didn't you see how handsome King Jeon was? I thought he might be a man in his thirties as he had so many wives and a kid." the princess answered.

Yeri chuckled at her silly daughter, "Silly girl, do you think it matters? After learning about that brat's behaviour King Jeon might have already shown her, her place." she said while the three of them laughed.

"Exactly, she must be living like a sex doll of the king there," Mi-Young said giggling happily.

"Of course," Yeri said seeping her tea.

"Eomma," Eun-Ae called her mother shyly while the lady hummed.

"I-I want to marry King Jeon, Eomma," she said shyly fidgetting her fingers leaving the Queen shocked.

"What?" she asked shocked. Eun Ae nodded shyly, "Y-Yes, I love him Eomma... He is so handsome." she said dreamily.

"Aww, my daughter has found her prince charming." the queen awed. "You don't worry I will discuss this with your father as soon as possible... And seeing your beauty the king will also fall hard for you."

Both the princesses squealed in happiness, "Who knows you become the future Queen Jeon?" Mi-Young said nudging her sister teasingly while the girl blushed shyly.

"And you, Queen Choi" Eun-Ae teased back making Mi-Young shy.

"I wonder why Prince Choi refused to help and broke off the engagement during wartime," Eun-Ae asked while Queen Yeri laughed loudly.