~First Night~

~JEON DYNASTY~

"Bow down in front of the Queen you ugly Princess." Consort Moon spoke with an evil smirk.

 A Gasp was heard and finally, the calm princess lost her patience and glared towards the consort with fiery eyes.

"Pardon Lady" Taehyung raised her brows giving her one chance to repent her mistakes. Her maids glared at the queen and Lisa even took out her little knife from her hanbok to stab the consort but was held back by her friend.

"Bow down in front of Queen you mannerless Princess" Consort Moon gritted her teeth as she repeated her previous words with little change in adjectives. 

Jungkook sent a glare towards the consort for creating such a scene in front of the whole harem but decided not to interfere between the two ladies. He waited for Taehyung's reaction but little did King know what this Princess was going to do.

Taehyung's eyes emitted fire and FINALLY, she took out her sword from her sheath shocking the hell out of every single person who was present there in two long strides the princess stood in front of the consort with her sword in her right hand.

"Repeat your words Queen" She spoke with venom and stared straight into Moon's eyes challenging her to speak. "I  SAID REPEAT YOUR WORDS!" She shouted and fear ran down the spine of people in her loud dominant confident voice.

"You ... Yo.. You can. can't .. mis...behave.... with Qu...Queen o...of .. Jeo...Jeon" Consort Moon shuttered and a satisfied smirk captured Taehyung's lips. She once thought to place her sword back but then realised that she would be punished for behaving with a Chief consort in such a way so why not show this consort her real place?

"What did I tell you to do?" She asked in her dominant voice as she glared at the lady and Consort Moon shivered. 

"To repeat the words I spoke" Her dominance made the evil lady submit and Taehyung's maids smirked in victory but Hoseok's eyes were full of worry for her Princess.

"Then do repeat your words." Taehyung whispered in a low dangerous voice and let the sharp and cold metal touch Moon's neck "B...Bo...Bow .. d.m.down at .. fr.. front of Queen..." Moon repeated her previous words and Taehyung took her sword back and placed it inside the sheath.

"Now Bow down in front of your would-be Queen, My Queen," She said sarcastically and dared Moon to disobey her. Consort Moon fisted her hands in anger and glanced at her husband. She was about to bow but before that, King Jeon's dominant voice encoached the palace.

"Consort Taehyung" He called her loudly and pulled her towards himself in a harsh pull making her stumble. Taehyung took hold of her sword and was all ready to attack the king but her maid cum friend Hoseok held her from behind and shook her head negatively.

 "You can't behave with the chief consort in such a way" He shouted and glared at her angrily but Taehyung paid no attention to him and started opening the anklet from her legs roughly. She removed the anklet from both of her feet threw it towards Hoseok and stood back on her feet.

"I would never behave with your chief consort in such a way if you had taught her how to behave with others. I am not a maid who will bow down in front of this weak lady." Taehyung spoke staring straight into the eyes of King Jeon. His anger reached a peak seeing her attitude and his eyes darkened, finally, he decided to punish the Princess for her behaviour.

"KAI!" King Jeon called out to his minister in a loud voice and the general was quick to enter the harem and bow down in front of the King. Everyone shivered with fear and some even felt pity for Princess well known for the fact that she was going to be punished for the stunt she pulled "Lock Consort Taehyung in the dungeon" He ordered and everyone gasped including Taehyung's maids.