~Last night!~

~JEON DYNASTY~

King Jeon was keeping his eyes on everyone. Still, the criminal hasn't been caught leaving everyone as a suspect. 

"The poison found on the arrow is a very common one, Kook. I don't think it can lead us to anything." Namjoon said roaming in the garden with the King discussing about the affairs.

Jungkook sighed and nodded, "But what about the poisoning case of Consort Taehyung?"

"The maid died leaving no other clue. We can suspect Consort Moon but we still can't frame her without any evidence because she is a princess of a very close ally of the Jeons." Yoongi answered this time.

Jungkook nodded, "And what about the ministers? Have you all started the investigation? The week will end soon. I have to announce the results."

Namjoon nodded, "Most of them have been investigated and guess what this was a very good tactic as we have found some betrayers too." he said smirking. Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"Some of the ministers are involved in corruption while some are torturing the poor by taking bribes. And so that they don't get caught they started doing their work seriously." Namjoon said.

"Consort Taehyung is smart. Without, doing anything directly she brought many on the line." Yoongi said with a chuckle. Jungkook chuckled with them when his eyes fell on his consort sitting with Jun-Seo and her maids. 

Namjoon and Yoongi noticed the King stare and looked in that direction. They smiled and took their leave. Jungkook smiled dreamily at her glowing face and headed towards them.

.

.

.

Taehyung cursed under her breath when she saw Jungkook approaching them. Jun-Seo squealed and jumped at the male. Jungkook chuckled and picked up the kid. 

"Hello, little prince what are you doing with my Queen here?" he asked noticing his consort from his side-eye who blushed at the 'my Queen'.

"Appa, Junnie is askwing questions to Twae Maa but she isn't answering mwe," he said with a pout.

"Oh is it so. Then should I punish your Tae Maa?" Jun shook his head with his wide doe eyes. Jungkook chuckled at him.

"Dwon't hwurt Twae Maa," he said with a pout. "Hmm... so what was the question that your Tae Maa didn't answer?" he asked. Jun-seo thought for a while.

Taehyung's heart thumped in her chest. "Appa, I forgwot." the little prince said with a pout making Jungkook chuckle. Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Junnie how can you forget? My King, I will say. She said something like you do 'Seven days a week, every hour, every minute, every second, you know night after night.' to Princess Bae." Lisa said proudly but still confused and thinking about the meaning behind her mistress's words.

Taehyung glared at Lisa, "You just meet me alone. I will show you seven stars in daylight." she spoke in her mind.

Hoseok glared at Lisa who was confused, "Believe me your tongue soon will end up being the reason for your death." she whispered.

"But why?" 

"You idiot!! You still didn't get the meaning." Lisa shook her head. Hoseok cursed under her breath and looked at Jungkook who was stunned. She smiled at Jun, "Prince, let's go to your mother. She must be searching for you." And she left with the prince dragging Lisa with them.