~Whipped~

~JEON DYNASTY~

"How dare you" The minister fell on the floor with a bleeding nose and Jungkook growled before putting his sword on the minister's neck.

"Next time you will be dead before disrespecting the future Queen of Jeons" His warning did assault Taehyung's heart and for the first time, she didn't feel irritated by the mention of Queen of Jeons.

Feeling her presence Jungkook raised his eyes and looked towards the entrance and their eyes met, he stepped from his place and signed minister to get back on his feet. The minister soon got back on his feet and bowed in front of Taehyung in respect.

"We should not fake things gentleman" Every eye in the chamber snapped towards the consort including Jungkook's.

"And there isn't any problem if you doubt me, and I believe we should not fake respect we should respect willingly not forcibly." Jungkook's eyes softened as they took notice of her appearance, he found her beautiful even in simple practice clothes and continued staring at her for minutes before shifting his attention to his other ministers.

"And if you all gentlemen doubt me then you can test me, I am ready to clear your doubt" She smiled softly towards them but all they returned in response was an eye roll.

Jungkook clenched his fist as he saw them disrespecting her and was about to shout but before that one of the ministers spoke "It's not kitchen house my lady, it will be better if you stay out of here because it's not a place of a lady"

Taehyung's eyes darkened as she recalled the same words from her past, she clenched her fist in anger which didn't go unnoticed by Kai and King Jeon but she passed another fake smile towards the ministers.

"Then you all are free to show me, my place gentleman. It's my promise if any of you defeat me in anything you want, I will back down and never put my feet in this chamber again."

They all laughed like she cracked any kind of joke.  "But If I defeat you all then you all will have to stand in front of me on your knees and ask for an apology for thinking women are weak".

They all whispered among themself and suddenly one of them spoke, "Think once again Consort Taehyung because after today you will never propose a fight." the man smirked and the warrior princess returned her devil-dominant smirk, the softness which was there before a minute vanished in thin air. She switched to her cruel warrior princess mode and touched her belt but frowned when she couldn't find her sword.

She walked towards the king and without uttering a word, she pulled his royal sword out while everyone kept looking at her bewildered including the king himself.

"One by one or together?" She asked and they all stared at her like she had grown horns on her head

Jungkook smirked proudly and settled himself on his chair. "Remove the map table from here and make a big circle," he ordered to one guard and they did.

All ministers looked to and fro from the King to the consort and then an elder one replied, "One by one because we know you will not even defeat a single one." and they all burst into laughter.

Kai, Yoongi and Min-ho smiled and looked at each other already feeling pity for those who don't know Warrior Princess yet. 

One minister came inside the circle and smirked evilly, forgetting his manners he pointed towards Taehyung from the sword and signed her to join. 

His ill behaviour angered her more and she chanted in her mind to not kill him. She got in the circle and before she could take out the sword from its sheath the minister attacked but she was quick to respond and dodged that away.