~Punishment!~

~JEON DYNASTY~

"We apologise for our inappropriate behaviour, Your Highness." They all quickly got on their knees and said together, the minister whose tongue was sliced by Taehyung tried to speak but failed and hung his head down, tears made their way down from his cheeks.

Taehyung's features softened, she just realised what she had done to him in anger but still, she maintained her hard aura and stood right in front of him.

"General, Call healer soon " She ordered and Kai nodded before bowing in respect and leaving the chamber. 

Jungkook stood in his place and moved towards his ministers kneeling at the front of the consort Taehyung.

"You all didn't only disrespected my consort, you all disrespected your future Queen and also questioned my decision" he shouted angrily.

"This fight was between you and the Queen of Jeons. I had no role in it. As a punishment from my side you all are suspended from your minister position in my courtroom." they all gasped listening to the announcement and Taehyung too turned her head towards him.

"My Majesty, it will bring the same on us and people will disgrace our family. Don't do this with us, we apologise for doubting Our Highness." One of them pleaded but that didn't affect King Jeon.

He was stuck on his decision as one by one all continued pleading and asking for forgiveness. Taehyung's eyes softened when she saw an old minister in tears.

As much as she is a fighter, she is there would be a Queen too and Queen means mother, soon she will be the mother of the whole kingdom and a mother has a big heart to forgive her children.

She placed her hands over Jungkook's clenched fist and opened his fist. Her action surprised him but he let her open his fist.

Their eyes met and she signed from her eyes and he sighed, they conveyed little through signs and all ministers observed them.

"My Majesty, My Highness" Kai and the kingdom's healer bowed in front of Taekook and they both nodded in acknowledgement.

"Let's get your wound treated first," Said King Jeon holding Taehyung's arm but she shook her head negatively and pointed towards the Ministers.

"They are more injured than me, My king. They need treatment first and Hoseok will treat my wounds" she whispered in a soft tone.

Minister's eyes widened as they least expected these words from her after what they did and brought on themselves. 

King Jeon smirked in pride as he felt content with his choice. "A beautiful heart is the biggest treasure you can get Kookie. Never let go of a person who has a big heart. Beauty is not everything Prince,  and a beautiful heart is far better than a beautiful facehe remembered his grandmother's statement and smiled in pride seeing a live example of what his grandmother taught him years ago.

The healer got on his knees and started treating the ministers one by one.

 Consort Taehyung held King Jeon's wrist and pulled him a little away from them. He raised his brow slightly and gave a pointed look towards her hold on his wrist.

"You are in complete wife form, My Queen" he teased and she bit her lower lips to kill her growing smile.

"You can't just throw them out from Courtroom King Jungkook" For the first time she didn't talk back and came straight to her point but what caught the king's attention was her calling him King Jungkook instead of King Jeon.

He smiled slightly and raised his brow with a smirk "Then what should I do, my other half" his words assaulted his own heart as well as her heart. They both smiled lightly before Taehyung replied.