~Responsibilities~

~JEON DYNASTY~

The King picked up his consort and headed towards her bed. He threw her on the bed softly and looked at her intensely making her gulp. He hovered over her and both of them stared into their eyes.

Taehyung narrowed her eyes when she saw the king smirking at her. "What's with that smirk?"

Jungkook chuckled, "I am wondering about the things I can do with you in this position." he spoke with a smirk.

As the words sank into the consort's mind her eyes widened. She gasped and slapped his chest, "You pervert!" she tried to push him but the male was fast enough to pin her hands above her head. 

Their lips were just inches away and breath mingled with each other. He looked in her beautiful orbs, "You are so mesmerizing, my Queen." the King smiled looking at the pink hue slowly spreading on her cheeks.

He leaned more but a look of nervousness crossed the consort's eyes making him halt. The consort waited for the King to lean in more but nothing came. She opened her eyes and looked in his dark orbs.

Before the warrior princess could predict anything he started to tickle her making her chamber filled with their giggles.

"Stop... s-stop King J-Jungkook." she tried to push him away. She used her warrior skills to protect herself and hit his back but a whimper left his mouth.

Taehyung looked at him with worry, "What happened?"

Jungkook smiled and shook his head, "It's nothing."

"Are you hurt?"

"I am not."

"Show me!" she demanded sternly.

"It's nothing I said." he sighed looking at the glaring tiger. 

"Aish fine."

Jungkook sat on her bed and loosened his upper shrug making it fall from his shoulder. Taehyung removed his hair softly and gasped at the wounds on his body.

 Taehyung removed his hair softly and gasped at the wounds on his body

"This?"

"These are the negative side of being in power. In future I will have more, you should now get used to them."

Taehyung slowly touched them, of course, she had seen these types of marks on her brothers and father even having some on her own body but seeing it on his body made her heart clench.

"Some of the wounds are still fresh, why didn't you call the healer?" 

"It's okay, they will heal," he said trying to get up but the consort made him sit forcefully.

"Wait here till I come back," Taehyung ordered sternly with a cute pout making Jungkook smile. 

Taehyung applied a paste of herbs to his wounds and bandaged them. Jungkook looked at her face with a smile even though she acted cold and stern from the outside she had a soft and kind heart inside.