~Feast~

~JEON DYNASTY~

A feast was arranged by the Consort Dowager after two days for the arrival of Princess Bae and Jeon's victory against Xia.

Now Xia has joined Jeon's province along with Magadh which Xia earlier ruled. 

"My King, I think General Li Byung-ho will be the best candidate for the governor of Xia." An old minister said.

Mrs. Li's eyes shined in pleasure. She also wanted her son to get hold of Xia.

Jungkook hummed, "What are other's views on the proposal made by Minister Oh?"

"Xia is a big province and after the war, it's not in a good condition, My King. I think we should appoint someone more experienced." Namjoon spoke while Mrs Li gritted her teeth. 

"I agree with Prime Minister Kim's words, My King." Another minister said.

The majority of them agreed with Namjoon. Min-Ho, Yoongi and Kai also agreed with him. Mrs Li fisted her hand while Byung-ho who was there in the court with other generals glared at them with red eyes.

Jungkook hummed, "Since, the majority of you disagree with the proposal then who is the best candidate?" 

Ministers whispered among themselves discussing about the matter while Jungkook and others waited. All of them sighed not getting an answer. 

Jungkook glanced at the balcony where Taehyung was standing in her glory with other ladies. From her relaxed and calm face, Jungkook knew she had the answer to the problem.

 From her relaxed and calm face, Jungkook knew she had the answer to the problem

[Indian dresses are love😩😘]

"Since none of you could come up with an answer I would like to ask Royal Consort Taehyung about her thoughts on this matter."

Everyone was amused and waited for the consort to answer, "I think we should do an investigation and check the records of every governor and minister's work, My King. The one with the best result gets the chance. Also, My King, Xia is a very big province giving its authority to a single person could cause danger for the royal family. Hence, it should be divided into four parts and the four best candidates should be appointed." 

Jungkook was impressed by his consort's knowledge of politics. "What does my minister think about the proposal?"

"I agree with Her Highness, My King." one of the ministers said.

"I agree too, My King."

"I agree too, Her highness's idea is fair to everyone, My King. Instead of appointing anyone, everyone should get a chance to show their talent." Another minister said.