~Changes~

~JEON DYNASTY~

King Jeon was shocked to see the cell door open, he looked around but the cell was empty. The guards were shivering in fear. 

"Who dared to open the lock?" the King asked darkly, while the guards looked down shivering in fear.

"Me!" came a feminine voice from behind and the warrior princess was standing in all her glory smirking at the king.

The guards bowed to the two and left the couple alone.

"You thought that poor lock could stop me, King Jeon." Taehyung chuckled teasingly while Jungkook clenched his jaws.

He took a long stride towards the princess and grabbed her by her shoulder, "Learn to respect you brat" he looked straight into her eyes and Taehyung glared back. 

Her eyes again turned cold and she whispered "You learn to rule a Kingdom, You partial king." King Jeon stepped back, listening to her words and his nose flared angrily. 

"Teach your Queen to behave like a human that day isn't far when the whole kingdom will disown her," Taehyung spoke staring straight into his eyes as he glared her back with his mouth shut. 

"Teach her to be a Queen who prefers to die instead of submitting, which type of Queen do you have King Jeon, she submitted to me in front of the whole kingdom in the presence of you and her people," Taehyung said sarcastically and Jungkook smirked lightly.

He placed his one palm on her waist with a grin and pulled her towards him much to her shock "That's why I chose you for Queen of my Kingdom, my consort. You only need to learn one thing and I will teach you that soon." He whispered in Taehyung's ear and the princess pushed the king away and glared at him angrily.

She chuckled sarcastically, "Don't mistake me as those consorts and concubines who love to throw themselves on you... I won't even let you touch the dust off my feet." Jungkook's blood boiled in anger and he clutched the Consort's hair in a tight grip glaring at her who glared back.

Taehyung was quick to pull out her dagger and pressed it on the King's throat.

"You have so much ego huh!? But I would love to break it slowly and make you follow my orders." Jungkook gritted his teeth and jerked her forward causing their nose touch and breath mix but eyes still glaring at each other.

Taehyung laughed, "I don't follow anyone King... I make my own rules." she whispered against his lips. 

Jungkook slapped her hand causing the dagger to fall and pressed his lips on her. Taehyung punched him and tried to push but the King was fast enough to pin her on the cold wall and held her hands above her head. 

Jungkook kissed her roughly showing his anger, biting her lips and chewing on the soft petals. Taehyung tried to break free but the male's grip tightened on her hands while the other hand slidded on her curves softly pinching her soft belly in between.

Taehyung bit the King's lips and stomped on his feet making him whimper and push her away. Jungkook touched his lips and glared at the princess when he saw blood on his fingers.

"Stay away from me!" Taehyung growled and glared at him and Jungkook smirked before closing the distance between them again.

"I will until we are not married according to my culture, my Queen," he said huskily. "Then I will see who saves this little tigress from me." he smirked while Taehyung smirked back, "I hope you don't think that I need someone to protect myself... I am myself capable of handling you."

Jungkook laughed out loud, "I am not that easy to handle, My Queen." He said while leaving her cell. 

Jungkook turned around, "We had such a memorable and adventurous first night My Queen." He smirked touching his wounded lips while the princess glared at him.