~Reminiscence~

~KIM DYNASTY~

"I, Warrior Princess Taehyung deny the marriage proposal of the King of Jeon Dnasty and I don't fear consequences" Taehyung raised her voice for the first time in the past hour as the King and ministers of Jeons kept commenting on the profit and loss of the marriage.

"Then I have some advice. Prepare yourself for the worst Princess. And you are very unlucky for not marrying our king" The old minister looked straight into Taehyung's eyes. The fierce light and her aroma were screaming why his king chose her but her arrogant attitude made him confused. Why does the king want someone like her as his wife? According to him, his other wives were much better than this egoistic warrior princess. He thought for a minute and tried to read more about the Princess but her cold threat caught him off guard, the only thing he was able to get hold of was she wasn't the one she looked. 

"Be thankful you are our guest else I would have sliced your tongue for threatening me. And about your king, I can marry him only if he accepts to become my house husband." Taehyung said in her dark voice sending a shiver down everyone's spine.

While the ministers widened their eyes at the disrespect for their king. "You have messed with the wrong person princess and you will regret it." saying this he exited the court.

Consort Jia looked at the commotion through the balcony regretting everything she had done with her daughter since childhood.

.

.

.

~Flashback~

Consort Jia was an Indian princess before meeting King Kim Seong-Ho. She was from Kingdom Magadh.

The kingdom Magadh was attacked by the Xia kingdom.

 Being a young princess, Princess Jia was a beautiful girl with big brown eyes, full cheeks, plump lips, a beautiful boxy smile and knee-length hair. 

In all this fight, the King of Magadh- her elder brother died. The elder princesses including the Queen- her pregnant sister-in-law was held as a prisoner and were feasted on by the king for his pleasure. The old and loyal Maid Sara applied a paste on the face of Princess Jia which made her white skin tone a little brown. She forced Princess Jia to run away and Princess Jia did. She ran away with an old royal guard who promised the late king to protect his wife and daughters. 

He took the princess to the Kim Dynasty crossing the Jeon Dynasty in between, where the guard's daughter Jiya(Hoseok's mother) lived with her husband.

 Princess Jia ran away from her birth place saving her dignity and crying over her poor fate. She cried and only cried the fire of avenge was building in her heart with each passing day. 

Until one day, when she met King Kim Seong-Ho in his kingdom. Don't know what but the King was smitten by the brown beauty of his town. And their secret affair started, and the king fell hard for the brown beauty as he felt her every act amazing.

 In all this, they didn't know when a little life started breathing in the womb of Jia, the king knew that the girl was an Indian and Hindu but he never knew that she used to be a Princess.

"Jia" King Kim caressed the hair of the lady and placed his head over her heart "I want you to be mine. Not as a mistress but as my wife" he stared deep into the eyes of his lover as he spoke. His words made her shiver as it was the last thing she expected from the king.