~'Wedding'~

~KIM DYNASTY~

Princess and King Kim were escorted back safely.

Taehyung was burning in rage remembering the words of King Jeon.

"Your Highness, my king asks for your presence in his chamber. " One maid informed. Taehyung nodded and headed towards her father's chamber.

She knocked on the door and entered the room when she got permission.

Seong-Ho was sitting on his bed blankly staring at the wall.

"Father." Taehyung bowed and greeted him.

" Sit beside me Tae. " King Kim asked softly. Taehyung sat beside him nervously. She was never close to her father, these emotional interactions always made her weak and nervous.

Her thoughts were broken when she heard a sob only to find her father breaking down. "I failed as a father" He spoke as tears threatened to fall from his eyes and his heart forced him to cry for his cowardness and blind love for his wife. At this moment when he felt that there wasn't much time left before her daughter's departure, his emotions and father's love kicked his instincts telling him that he needed to ask apology from his not-so-little one. "I am so sorry daughter. I couldn't keep you safe. "

"Forgive me Princess" King Kim whispered and caressed his daughter's hair for the first time in years. Consort Jia didn't even let him touch his daughter after 10 years when she completed her punishment with their daughter. At first, King thought that maybe his wife was angry with him but after a few months, he realised that it was her anger, agony and fire of revenge that their daughter was burning. The king tried to talk but the consort made him remember his promise, and he was left helpless.

Taehyung shook her head, "Don't cry father maybe that's written in my destiny." She stared at her father and smiled before casting her eyes as she prepared herself to speak "It was my pleasure Father and it's my fortune that I am your child. You fulfilled your responsibility as a father, it's me who failed as a daughter, I failed to bring Xia's king at my mother's feet, I failed father" She spoke in a defeated tone and King shook his head negatively.

"No Princess, I don't want you to go for Xia anymore. I want you to be a Good Queen of Jeon and a good wife of King Jeon." He spoke but didn't believe that this word came out of his mouth as much as he was angry with Jungkook he couldn't help but feel that he was the perfect man for his daughter. It's been only three days but he saw many shades of King Jeon.

"Not before winning Xia, father" She spoke stubbornly and King Kim sighed.

"Tae since childhood you never had a normal life because of your mother. Now I want-"

"I will still go after Xia, father. It's the reason I was born. I won't let anyone snatch the aim of my birth." Taehyung stormed out of his chamber while King Kim looked at his daughter with guilt.

Consort Jia was standing at the door, her heart broke listening to her daughter. She couldn't protect the person she was supposed to keep safe with her life.

~TIME SKIP~

Princess paced to and fro in her room like a pendulum. The maids looked back and forth between their princess and finally princess spoke "I want you to send my message to King Jeon that I want to meet him in my Chamber" She said and the maid's eyes widened, it's sounded weird coming out from the mouth of their princess that she want the presence of King she hates most at this moment. 

"Lisa, go and deliver my letter to King Jeon," Taehyung ordered giving a scroll to Lisa. Hoseok and Lisa looked at their mistress in confusion.