4 -Get out

SORRY...but early update...next chapter will be published in few hours...5- It's a Mithai date in Balcony
Thank You

If you are liking the chapter please vote and comment your thoughts. Do Follows for regular updates.
____________
Author's POV

Closed eyes with palms covering them there was giggling and rumbling when he opened the door to his room. Inhaling a large puff of air huffed crossing his arms, standing in front the door frame.

Standing there were his 3 years younger brother Siddharth and his wife and college sweetheart Riddhi who was 22,fresh out of college and married 6 months ago, followed his his baby sister Ritu who's 20  standing beside his cousin Akash also 20. Seriously they both can fight anywhere and anytime doesn't matter the reason. How can you forget his annoying best friend Aarav.

Siddharth opened his left eye peaking through his fingers while others kept their eyes covered smiling like idiot.
"Hufff...zone safe guys, kohl lo aankhein..", he said and they all removed their hands. (You can open your eyes)

He didn't say anything but, still questioned them with raised eyebrow.
"Wo, bhai, aap log aaye nahi niche abhi tak tooo...",Siddharth dragged the word, "too?", Nirmaan questioned.
Toh kuch nahi, hun aapke bulane aaye the..." Riddhi explained. (Woo, you didn't come yet...sooo..), (soo?), (soo, we thought to call you)

"Bulane aaye hain, sab sath main?", he questioned. "Nahi wo humain laga ki aap dono ek sath...", this time ritu spoke. Nirmaan didn't say anything but hearing this poor Subí's face went red. ( To call?, all together?), ( No..actually we thought maybe you both , you know..)

Just when he was about close the door, they all barged in. "Kya bhai hum to bhabi se Milne aaye the,haina?,Aarav said, asking rest to confirm. "Haan..Haan..", they all said in unison. ( C'mon bhai, we came to meet bhabi, isn't it?), (yes...yes..)

Toh bhabi, yeh bataiye aaj aap pehli rsaoi main kya bnane wali hain?...aapko pata hai aapke hath ka bana khane ke liye ...main kab se bhooka baitha hoon..", Akash said with a pout, putting his shoulder around his bhabi.(So, bhabi, what are you going to prepare on your first day..I haven't eaten anything...just so I can taste your food)

When a smack hits his head with full force. "Jhoothe, shaadi main akele hi sadhu baarat jitna khana kha kar bhi,keh raha hai maine kuch nahi khaya",said ritu. "Haan toh tujhe to tere hisse ka mil gaya tha na", he was about to hit her back when she ran behind Nirmaan saving herself.( Liar, you are like a pig at wedding, and now you are saying I haven't eaten anything), (So what?, You got your share didn't you?)

"Kya yaar bhai, aap har baar isse bachata lete ho", he complained whining like a kid. "Haan to,ek Lauti hoon, teri tarah nahi, Jise mandir se uttha kar kaye the", she showed her tongue.(What nahi, you always save her?), (  Ofcourse he will, I'm one and only sister, not like you, whom they picked from temple)

"Okay, that's enough, chalo bahar niklo ab", Nairmaan pushed everyone out.
They all came out wiggling and complaining for throwing them out.(everyone out)

All this while Subí was just chuckling at their silly antics, which was reminding her of her own home. She was dying to go meet them.

Nirmaan took the Sindoor dan from her hand and kept it on bed side table.
He intertwined theirs figures, "chalein?", to which she just nodded her head in yes.(shall we?)

Coming out of the room, by the stairs he didn't leave her hand , but when they reached near the dining area she quickly removed her her hand. Seeing all the people gathered there.

She quickly went to the kitchen, while Nirmaan just looked her in amusement, "Aise sharmati raho gi to kaise chalega BIWI, baat to aage bhadaani padegi na?", he thought.(If you'll just keep blushing, how will we progress BiWI?)