29 - New Hopes

When my audience plan kidnapping bua ji because she hurts Subi.
Le me:

————-AUTHOR'S POV

————-
AUTHOR'S POV

Even though Nirmaan was feeling bad after her reaction he didn't say anything. Kissing her forehead he made her lie down.

The days we're passing quickly. It's been almost fifteen days since they are in hospital. Today she was getting discharge. Nirmaan had already set everything in Delhi with a famous Ophthalmologist. An eye care specialist. He didn't want to take any risk. So in the mean time he asked his secretary to find all the best options and consulted with the doctor.  Right now he was helping his Wife to get ready, so that they can leave for Delhi.

"Waise Maan, aapke toh maze hain."(By the way, it's a good opportunity for you.", and Nirmaan Looked his wife confused while helping her change.
"Matlab?"(Meaning?), he asked.

"Matlab, Mujhe kaunsa dikhta hai, aap jitna chahe mujhe dekhte raho, kaunsa pataa chalega mujhe.like right now." (Means, I can't see so you can look ogle me as much as you want. I won't even know. Like, right now.), a chuckle escaped. But Nirmaan didn't.

"It's not funny." He said sternly and kept doing his work.

"Accha...(okay)sorry, I was just kidding. Sadd kyun rahe ho?", Gabbar Singh Kahin ke."(why are you being so grumpy. Silly Gabbar Singh.), we'll that made him chuckle. They both had good laugh after so many days.
After he was done he made her sit and went out to finish everything.

Subi was sitting all alone in the room when she heard cracking of the door.
"Maan...?, Maan Mujhe na Golgappe khane ka badaa dil mar raha hai. Jab hum Delhi pohoch gae na toh aap mujhe waha khilana.", but he didn't answer. Instead a hand snaked around her throat pressing it tight.

She was suffering hard to breath, the air was cutting in her pipe. Her face was turning blue. She couldn't utter a single word. She thought it was her last day of life. All the thoughts of Nirmaan was only one in her mind.

Just when she thought she will die suddenly the hand was removed and she could breathe. There was sounds coming from the room, people moving from here and there. But she couldn't understand anything, her brain was numb due to lack of air. She was coughing hard.

Nirmaan quickly came to her and made her drink some water. He rubbed her back calming her. He hugged her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

Doctor checked her making sure they everything is fine. After they were confirmed, they let both Nirmaan and Subi go.

Subi asked him on their way in car sitting on the back of their seat. After a lot of nagging he finally told her. "It was Bua Ji, she was arrested but, came out easily because there was no hard evidence that she was behind everything. There was no hard evidence. I should have known earlier that she'll do something like this. How could I be so stupid?", he punched the seat in frustration. Subi couldn't believe her ears. She remembered the day when she fall.

She was calling her Maan, when she heard footsteps approaching. She turned happily only to find someone else.

"Bua ji?", she said confused. "Tumhari wahaj se(just because of you) everyone insults me. A bitch like came to this family just for money and I know it and one day others will as well.", she said in anger and hatred.

"But bua ji..i....."she took a step forward but she just pushed her back and rest we all know. That day she might not have pushed Subi intentionally but today she did hurt her out of pure hatred. Hatred for destroying her life, for the humiliation.

Tears rolled down her eyes feeling guilty. "It's all my fault, she had to suffer all this just because of me.", she apologised holding her husband's hand. "It's not your fault, it was never your fault. She is getting what she deserves. This time she won't be able to get away" he cleared her tears comforting her.

The car stopped at the airport and Nirmaan helped his wife to come out.
Holding her hand they both went through the airport and directly to where his private jet was waiting for them.

The pilot and the air hostess greeted them and they took their seats. Norman made her sit by the window and took another seat. When she whispered, "Maan..", and he hummed as always.

"Mujhe bhook Lagi hai."( I'm hungry), "wait for a while, once we take off, you'll get something.", she made a face and puts her head resting on his shoulder.

Nirmaan buckled her seatbelt and puts headphones putting on some music. But after she heard the song her face went all red and her eyes wide. She immediately removed the headset from her ears. Nirmaan who was looking in his phone chuckled. Subi hit his arm. Nirmaan took her in his arms and kissed her hair.

Okay, so if you guys are wondering what I heard on headphones... then is I'd like to tell you that my dear husband puts "Ang laga de"from the movie Ram Leela.

"Okay, I'll put your favourite.", he was going to play but removed them again.  "No, I'm hungry", and he asked her what she wants eat.

"Golgappe!!", Subi replied putting a hand under her chin and sighing amusingly.

"Biwi yaar, ab main Bich hawa main golgappe kahan se lau"(c'mon biwi, how am I supposed to give you golgappe in mid air.", he said and she huffed.

"Haan toh pucha kyun?, ek toh pandra din se dhamki de de kar sadaa sa mareezon wala khana khila rahe the, aur ab yeh. Bade aye, businessman Mr Nirmaan Singh Rathore, itna bada teen ka dabba khareedne ka kya fayda jab khane ko bhi na mile."(then why did you ask, first you threaten me to eat that bland food of hospital, now this. Businessman Mr Rathore what's the point of having such a big piece of steel junk if you can't even get what you want here.)he looked confused on her last sentence.

"Teen ka dabba?"(piece of junk?), he asked. "Your stupid jet. That's why last time I told you to travel in train, at least you can eat whatever you want and it's much bigger."she complained.
Nirmaan knitted his brows at her not able to believe her words and started laughing.

"Stop laughing l, it's not my fault. I haven't eaten anything good, I'm on my periods and you know that. So stop irritating me.", he stopped.

"Do you want some chocolates? We can have whatever you want once we reach. But, In limit. You can't have much, you're still not recovered completely.", he warned and Suni smiled and wobbled her head like a child.

After their food and some chocolates she went to rest. Subi was still weak so travelling was making her tired easily. Nirmaan took her inside planes bedroom lying her on bed and settling himself as well. His wife was hugging him and was sleeping in her usual way with her legs on him like a child.

He sighed and smiled, "you're sleeping style will never change my Kung fu Panda.,giving her a nickname suiting her sleeping personality.

Just keep smiling like this and soon everything will be fine. I'll make sure it stays like this.", after today, he was finally feeling that his wife was getting back to normal. A new hope was rising again. In her, in him, for their relation.

————
Vote if you all like and comment your thoughts. Make sure to follow for new updates.
See you all in next chapter 💞