14 - She's the boss

Hello..everyone...aa gae hum cliff ko hanger se Uttarne.
————————————
AUTHORS' POV

"Biwi..what's wrong?, please, you are scaring me...", Nirmaan kept asking but Subi's sobs were getting harder.

"Stop the car.", saying so he came out after his driver parks the car. "Biwi tell me what's wrong, do you want me to come back?", the moment he said, Subi controlled herself and taking a deep breath said, "Maan No, you don't have need to come. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have behaved this way."

"Biwi, what's wrong? Did something happen in school?", Subi was about to burst into other set of tears but she stood strong. Gulping down hard she started telling everything that happened. "I don't know who did it and why? Maan I promise, I did nothing wrong", the way she said broke Maan's heart.

She sounded so vulnerable and alone at that moment. But he also knew, if she did not learn to fight for herself now, she'll never become the person Nirmaan wants her to be.

"I don't know what to do now. I can't go to school like this.", Subis' mind was juggling mess. "Neither do I.", came a voice, leaving her in total shock.

"Maan? What...how ...how can you say this?", Subi couldn't believe her ears. "You know, I can never do such a thing. How could you even doubt?"

"Exactly, you can never do such a thing, then how come you started doubting yourself and how can you ever give an explanation to me?", Subi understood the meaning of his words. "Sorry Maan, I should have stayed strong."

"It's fine to break down when you are at  your lowest, but it's not fine to let yourself loose and not stand up. Now, I want you to become me for tomorrow. Can you do that?", Subi was getting confused now, like really confused.

"You, how will I?", she asked. "I want you to do exactly what I would have done if I was in your place. I want you to become 'THE SUBI NIRMAAN SINGH RATHORE' that no will can ever dare to look at, did you get that?", Nirmaan asked in a no nonsense tone. Subi started to understand what Nirmaan meant and she smiled.

"You know what Maan?", "what?", "You are a little, self obsessed Gabbar , but you are the best. Okay bye love you...washing powder Nirma.", without waiting for his response, Subi cuts the call.

"Nirmaan was about to say something but his words, we're stuck hearing her saying "self obsession Gabbar", but a small smile crept on his face and he whispered "I love you more my Basanti.", to his screens' wallpaper.

With a small smile he came back to his seat where his Assistant was already waiting .
Sitting next to him Nirmaan asked him to make a call to someone.
This meant trouble for someone.

Subi stood with a smile, washed her face and went to her closet. This time she knew exactly what she had to do. With a smile she prepares for tomorrow and then she went to Dadu's room to discuss something. The plan was set perfectly.

Next morning she was standing in front of the mirror, looking at herself from head to toe. She looked every bit of CEO Nirmaan Singhs' wife.

In her high waisted office skirt and beige shirt, her looks were screaming dominance and power with a pair of heels

Now she had to show same thing in her words. Taking a deep breath and wishing herself luck Subi left her room picking all her stuff.

Descending the stairs she saw all eyes on her. "Good morning everyone", Subi said in confusion to why they were staring at her.  They all smiled when her mother in law came forward saying, "I'm proud of what you are going to do today. Just be strong and don't let others effect you."

"You all know?", Subi asked. "Yes we do. Dadu told us.", Riddhi confirmed. "Thank you so much you all. You all are the best family anyone could ask for.", Subi said when Akash and Ritu stood by her, putting theirs arms around her neck saying in unison, "that we definitely are.", and they all shared a good laugh.

Subi's heart was thumping with rapid speed on her way to school. She was super nervous. But all this vanished away when she saw a text message saying, "All the best my Basanti. I'm always with you."
and she smiled whole heartedly.
Gaining the confidence she needed, Subi stepped out of the car with all her stuff and walked into the premises where The Principal was waiting for an important guest, which was supposed to be someone from Chairman's office. But knew nothing about.

Just beside Subi was Siddharth, his brother in law and COO of the company.
When principal say them, he took quick steps ans shook hands with Siddharth and turned to the lady standing next.

Just when he forwarded his hand, the principal stopped seeing a familiar face. Before he could ask something, Siddharth spoke, "Meet Mrs Subi Singh Rathore", Chairman's wife. Not saying anything and still in half shock he shook hands with a confident looking Subi.

"We need to address with your school staff about something really important. Please make sure that everyone gathers before classes start. We don't want children's studies to be affected. Thank you.", understanding her words the man nodded his head and told a office helper to circulate the notice in school.

With in twenty minutes, everyone was sitting in school auditorium for whatever they were called there for. While some were waiting others were busy chatting about Subi and bitching about her. Especially Shweta, who was thinking about herself as Queen after what she did.

Principal came to the stage and addressed the staff saying, "we have some really important issues to discuss about. Due to which Chairman's wife Mrs Rathore is here to talk directly with everyone.", where everyone was curious to know who it was, Divya was shocked and happy at the same time. Finally their mouths were gonna shut after talking all the the nonsense about Subi.

Siddharth puts a assuring hand in her shoulder and gestures her to go out. Subi walked out taking long and predatory steps. All the whispers stopped as a confident and stunning woman come out from behind the backstage. She was portraying her husband as it is, today.

All the curious looks changed into shocked ones the moment she turned her face to them standing in front of the Mike. But that one person who was reason to all this mess was stunned and scared, her hands turning cold and sweat forming on her forehead in a A.C room.
——————————
That's it for today Baki..in next chapter
See you all soon...byeeee...

After Shweta finds out about Subi ki real identity
Shweta be like 😂

After Shweta finds out about Subi ki real identityShweta be like 😂