41 - Rain and Backseat

Heyyy JANTAA...thank you for helping me select.
I'll be posting the book cover, name, and description at the end of this book.
So, you guys will find out what genre it is.
Till then, enjoy Subi and Nirmaan's story💞

When I finally let Subi and Nirmaan are spend great time
Le my readers:

When I finally let Subi and Nirmaan are spend great timeLe my readers:

———————
AUTHOR'S POV

Nirmaan was sitting lost in thoughts, how it turned out to be the best date of his life and the best place for him. when his biwi did something unexpected. Subi slid closer to his husband, so closer that there was no space between them. not even air could pass through them and started tracing her finger on his husband's thigh.

Nirmaan, who was sitting calmly with his back lazily on the cushions. when he felt a hand on him. He looked down, only to find his biwi smiling wickedly. something was cooking in her brain.

He didn't say anything and just kept looking her actions

He didn't say anything and just kept looking her actions. Subi was moving her hand on his thigh, her leg rubbing with his. She puts her head on his chest. Thankfully their back was to everyone, from where they were sitting.

Nirmaan smirked seeing her actions. He knew very well, this wasn't normal of her, definitely she wants him to agree to something. But he was enjoying the free show.

"Maan...", she called his name lowly in a seductive tone. And his smirked turned into full crept smile. Her hand moves to his shirt playing with his open button. His eyes went to her hand.

She was trying her best to seduce her husband. To be honest, it was worker very well but, he was not going to give her the satisfaction.

"Maan....can I ask you for something?", she said Her fingers now on his chest. Nirmaan bent and said in a dominating and low husky voice. "I'm loving it Biwi, but that doesn't mean, I'll let you go out in the rain." He said, knowing her love for rain.

Aaand....her plan,all went in vain. Her husband kissed her ear and she pushed him away. She draggs back to where she was sitting earlier. Sitting crossed legged and crossing her arms she turned her face with an angry pout.