16 - Positive reports

Hellooo...S.T ke dandelions....kaise hain aap log..
Let's see what mess in planning to create in our lovelies life now...
————————————
AUTHORS' POV

After that day things got settled. Subi was busy with her new position in school and handling everything very nicely. Even though she was the director now, Subi decided to teach her class 10th B. She really loved those kids and wanted to stay part of them.

Nirmaan was busy in Singapore from last three weeks. They both were busy, still they found time to talk to each other and share their day's events with each other.

Right now, Subi was busy with collecting her stuff in office and to leave for home. She was feeling sick since morning. She was having a headache and feeling nauseous.

Sipping in some water SUBI picked her stuff and left when her phone rang. Fishing her phone out Subi picked Nirmaan's call while sitting in car.

Maan
Hey my wild Cat, how was your day?

Biwi
Nothing much, you tell? Did you something interesting?

(Subi was sounding really low today.which made Maan worried.)

Maan
What's wrong Biwi?

Biwi
Nothing, just a little headache and nausea hitting me.

Maan
Did you see a doctor? And you need to stop stressing yourself.

Biwi
I'm fine Maan. Don't worry, it's just a regular headache. I'll take some medicine and...

Maan
No..you are are not allowed to take any medication until recommended, now go to the doctor and call me after.

Biwi
Maan, you're reacting to much. Just relax. I'm absolu...

Maan
Wait a minute...are feeling tired?
Do you feel Sore, aching, tingling to your breasts?

Biwi
Maan, what are you trying to say?

Maan
I'm saying, maybe you are pregnant?

Biwi
You are thinking too much. It's been three weeks since........(she remembered there's a driver too in car.)

Maan
Exactly, it's been three weeks. You should make sure. Now go to the doctor and I'll call you later. No more arguments.

Maan Cuts the call and Subi asked the driver to take her to the hospital. On the other hand Maan was sitting on sofa of his suite, wishing for the news to be true.

Since he left for Singapore, he was feeling really alone. All he could think about was Subi and how he will have a family with his Biwi. Someone who will be symbol of their love. Like a beautiful flower blooming after the love and care you give.

So In this spare time he's been doing research on all the pregnancy and symptoms and how to take care of your wife in such situations. It looked like, his research was soon going to be a reality.
But he wasn't ready to rise his hopes just to break into pieces.

Subi was really nervous for her results. The doctor told her to wait as it might take a few hours before she gets the reports. Subi didn't wanna leave before she gets her reports. From last two hours she was sitting in hospitals' cafeteria, waiting for doctor to make a call to her.

Her leg was shaking too much because of the nervousness. She was looking at her screen when she suddenly gets a call. "Hello, Mrs Rathore?", "Hello Doctor, are my reports out?", she asked nervously. "Yes, you can come to the hospital.", "I'll be there in few minutes. I'm actually in cafeteria, thank you.", picking her bag she rushed towards the cabin, in a complete nervous state.

Her heart was about to jump out of her chest. Taking a deep breath she opened the door and entered doctor's cabin.

"Mrs Rathore, please take a seat.", and Subi took a seat in front of her. "I've got your reports. It might be too early to say, as sometimes the reports turns to be false after fifth or sixth week. As you told, it's been only three weeks when you last consummated with your partner. Your results came out positive but, we are not sure at the moment. So we will do another test after you complete six weeks.

Subi was feeling happy and sad at the same time. She wanted to go over the moon from the news of her being a mother of Nirmaan's child but doctors worries were scaring her. She didn't wanna break Nirmaan's heart by telling this news if it turns out to be only a false test. Saying a low thanks and taking her prescriptions Subi left the hospital.

She was sitting in her room with an aching heart, more too because her Maan wasn't with her. She was all alone in this hard situation. At the same time Nirmaan also called to know about the reports. Taking a deep breath and collecting her emotions, Subi picked the video call.

Maan
Hey, you feeling any better?

Biwi
Hmmm....

Maan
What did the doctor say?

Biwi
She said, it's too early to say anything. We'll have to wait for three more weeks to confirm the pregnancy. But she also gave some vitals, just to be on the safe side and a list of eatings.

Maan
Don't worry, just eat healthy and do not stress yourself about anything. No matter what are the results, I'll always be with you.

Biwi
Thanks Maan, you're the best.

Maan
Well, that's true.

They both shared a good laugh on his comment and after Subi called him a"Self obsessed Gabbar"and a "I love you.", they both cut the call.

Even though, they both were feeling heartbroken after the news. None of them was ready to show it. Nirmaan wanted his wife to be strong, whereas Subi didn't wanted her husband to be sad after hearing reports. That's why she didn't tell, the results were positive.

Not giving it a much thought, she went to bed with a hope that her reports will come out positive when she goes again and her Husband will be by her side. Praying to god, she closed her eyes and went into a deep slumber.

On the other hand Nirmaan was no where near to be relaxed. He was getting very anxious and all he wanted to do was go back home. Even though his work was of only five days more but, he wanted to go as soon as possible. All he wanted was to be with his Biwi now.
——————————————
Aa Gaya update S.T ke dandelions 🌼🏵️

What do you think, will happen?
Will there be another problem waiting for them?
Let's see in next chapter

Meri audience..jab maine kasam khai ho ki main nahi sudhroongi 😂

jab maine kasam khai ho ki main nahi sudhroongi 😂