46 - Plans for Tomorrow

When Subi and Nirmaan are finally meeting after one month.
Le my readers:

INTI KHUSHI INTI KHUSHI—————————

—————————

AUTHOR'S POV

Nirmaan was eagerly waiting to go back to his wife. He wanted to surprise her. The only person who knew about him coming back early was his younger brother Siddharth and his wife. They both were the one to initiate the plan that was going to take place after three days.

After Subi he called him as well for confirming everything. "Yes...Bhai, everything will be perfect. Now can you please stop calling. It's too late, I want to sleep.", he sighed looking at his wife who was lying next to him and chuckled seeing his husband.

"Shut up, now listen, you will make sure everyone is out of the house and Riddhi will take care of the rest. Because I do not trust your taste.", he said straightly.

"Haaaaaaa.....bhai!, you broke my heart. Waise bhai, mujhe bhi to batao aisa kya karne wale ho ki sabko ghar se hi nikal rahe ho?"(haaa...bhai(brother)you broke my heart, anyways, tell me as well what is so secret that you are throwing everyone out, what's the plan?)he asked curiously.

"Nothing you need to know about, your wife knows and that's enough.", Nirmaan said sternly. "Doesn't matter I'll ask her, if you don't tell me.",he was saying but Riddhi spoke loud enough for him and Nirmaan to hear as well, "Done worry bhai, I won't tell him anything.", and Siddharth jaw drops in disbelief giving fake hurt expression.

Nirmaan cuts the call wishing good night. Siddharth and Riddhi also went to sleep after Siddharth's non stop questions and Riddhis' warning of making him sleep on the couch which made him shut.

Next day went quickly with ladies day out or more like Riddhis' plan to take Subi to salon for some pampering in her words. All the ladies were enjoying while Riddhi made her get full package from manicure, pedicure, hair wash to waxing and what not. Subi had no idea what was this girl planning but, after arguing over it for fifteen minutes she gave in and right now, she was getting tortured with wax strips according to Subi.

With every strip that was being removed she was cursing Riddhi and for the first time in her life she was sure to murder someone. And that would be her. Riddhi just laughed, every time she heard her name being said out loud in warnings.

By the evening they all came back, feeling all fresh and relaxed. All the ladies were happy to have such a relaxing day without worries. They just took seats in living room when Siddharth announced that there is a party they all need to attend. Which wasn't a lie to be honest. He was going alone at first but after Nirmaan's order he had to take everyone as they already invited all. Just when he thought his plan worked, Akash and Ritu spoke.

"We don't wanna go to some boring party." Even Dadu refused to go. Siddharth got worried as his brain started running to give them a reason to go.

"How about, you all go to party and I, Dadu, Ritu and Akash , we all go for a night out. Whatever you guys want we'll do. What's say?", he asked hopefully. The three looked at each other, talking in expressions and suddenly all there's screamed in unison. So loud that other had to cover their ears.