13 - A little Makeout and her Plan

Hello people..thanking you all for the support you are giving me....
Keep supporting and vote if you are liking it..and comments

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW FOR MORE UPDATES
——————
AUTHOR's POV

As much as they were enjoying it. Subí's face was flushed with embarrassment. She never knew who was Nirmaan's Dadi. Even though her alliance was fixed with Nirmaan. She knew nothing about him. It was Nirmaan's efforts that he made to meet a few times.

She didn't knew much back then except for the thing that he wasn't exactly what she thought.

But, right now Nirmaan's constant Silent stare and Bua jis' glaring on top of everyone laughing wasn't helping.

Bua ji was about say something stupid, Nirmaan sensing it stood abruptly and started moving saying "we should rest now, there's a lot of work to be done for next few days."

They all chucked thinking he's embarrassed but didn't streach much as they were tired.

Subi hesitantly started walking behind him following his steps to the room.

He was waiting for her to enter holding the door. She hesitantly entered. Nirmaan closed the door and turned to see his Biwi standing with her back to him. "Biwi?",she didn't say anything.

"Biwi...look at me.", he ordered. As she slowly looked up from floor and turned. He took two long strides to her and hoovered over her. "Care to explain?", he asked as his fingers were brushing over her arm.

a....I.....I ...woo..", she just said some random words but couldn't utter anything. "Soo...?, what did you call me?", he moved his finger to collarbone as she closed her shuttering under his touch.

"Maan..."was the only word came out. "What did I tell you BiWi...?", as she looked up at me. "You will be punished if you make a mistake"

She quickly stepped back, "Maan yeh toh galat baat hai na...woh toh shadi se pehli ki baat thi..aur mujhe toh pataa bhi nahi tha ki woh aapki Dadi hain", (Maan this is wrong, that was before our marriage, and I didn't even know that she was your Grandma.)

"Doesn't matter", he took another step closer as she took one back. "Let me see, you'll be getting how many punishments...?", he said looking her straight. "What do you mean by how many?", Subi knew very well he just wants a reason. She was a little worried knowing what kind of punishment he gives.

"I think 3 would be enough, ", telling to himself still coming closer. "For embarrassing me, giving me one of your Creative Names " "and now", he stood in front of her as her back hits the wall. "Running away from your punishment", giving her a smirk.

"Ho...how...thh...three....naam toh aapko pehle bhi diya tha na, "washing powder NIRMAAA....", she stuttered but still didn't forgets to tease her husband.

Nirmaan raised her eyebrow. "You've got guts BiWi", "So?, you didn't answer my question...how 3?", she asked.

""Because everyone knows that you called be GABBAR", he said and a snort escaped her mouth but she quickly composed herself.