5 - It's a Mithai Date in Balcony

Before starting the chapter kljust want to thank everyone reading and supporting this story. It's 280+ reads in just two days.....

 It's 280+ reads in just two days

——————-
Author's POV.....

Nirmaan kept her in his arms for some time. Subí's eyes were filled with tears. He kept rubbing her back trying to soothe her sobs.

"Shhhhh...it's all right, don't think about her..", he cupped her cheeks.

"Why she doesn't like me?, aisa Maine kya kiya hai?, I've seen, jab se rishta ki baat shuru hui thi, tab se, woh....."(since before our marriage she is being the same.), she couldn't complete her words and hugged him tightly, her head resting on his chest.

"Su...., it's okay, don't cry, it's not because of you, woh tumse nafrat nahi karti, woh sirf apni galatiyon ki wajah se, khud ne naraz hain, uska gussa tum par nikalti hain", (she doesn't hate you, she is mad at her own mistakes)Subi looked up to his face with confusion tear filled eyes.

"Bua ji ne Bhaag ke shaadi ki thi(she ran away and married someone else before her Wedding)who wasn't from a very wealthy family,

apni shaadi ke 2 din phle wo bhag gai thi, but uss ladke ne unhe dhoka de Diya Aur(2daya before her Marriage she ran and that ram cheated on her.)unke sare paise Aur jewellery le kar woh unhe chod kar chala gaya...(he took all her cash snd jewellery and left her)she came back crying, but till then everything was destroyed and scattered in her life.

Dadu was ready to throw her out, but Dadi and rest of the family members stopped him. Uske baad unhone kabhi shaadi nahi ki, ab woh gaon main rehti hain...Dadi bhi zadatar wahi rehti hain...Aur unki tabiyat ki wajah se woh yahan aa bhi nahi pati"(after that she never got married...and lives in village.even dadi lives there and because of her she can't travel.

She didn't say anything and kept hugging her. Feeling the comfort.
When a knock on the door, made them apart. She wiped her tears and opened the door. Maa and choti were standing there with Riddhi.

She stepped a side to let them in with a smile. "I know jo hua, accha nahi tha and I'm sorry for everything", "nahi maa, aap sorry mar boliye, isme kisi ki galti nahi hai. Bua ji ne jo kaha woh jhooth bhi toh nahi tha, Aur wo bas naraz thi...Iss liye bol Diya"(please maa, don't apologise, it's no ones fault,what ever bua ki said it wasn't really a lie, and she just upset, that's all.

Her mother wrapped her in a hug and kissed her forehead and gave her gift for he pehli rasoi, set of Emerald Diamond bangles

And a beautiful necklace by Choti maa

Riddhi also gave her a beautiful dress