17 - Good News

There you have it...the update you were waiting for, ST ke dandelions.

Chapter unedited
—————————
AUTHORS' POV

It's been two days, since Subi made her visit to the hospital. She has been really stressed from last two days. And her husband not being by her side wasn't making it easy by any means.

Right now, she is constantly looking at her screen, sitting in balcony. It was her everyday time to talk to Nirmaan. But it had been almost two hours that he should have called. "Nirmaan where are you? Why aren't you calling? I swear if you don't call me in two minutes I'll chop all your hair off and paint your nails red. And and....", "And what Biwi?", a sudden voice startled her and her phone almost fell, giving her another attack.

Turning she saw Nirmaan standing, by the balcony's door leaning lazily to it's frame with his hands in pockets. The moms Subí saw her husband all her thoughts weee set aside and she literally jumped from the swing, almost loosing her balance and ran to jump on Maan. Her excitement was soo much that she didn't even care if she'd fell or if Nirmaan might fall.

"Wow, relax Biwi...mujhe nahi pata tha..main itna demand main hoon?"(I didn't know that I am so much in demand?), Nirmaan said as joke, locking his wife in his arms.

"In demand? What do you mean by in demand? Kon chiplali thi wo?"(who is that lizard?), and Nirmaan gave a good noticeable eye roll. "There was no one, relax.", I'm just joking.

"Haan toh main bhi mazaa khi kar rahi thi."(so, even I'm also joking.), giving a kinky smile Subi came out of his embrace and ran inside. Seeing her smiling and happy face Nirmaan felt at peace. With a smile he rushed behind Subi to catch.

"Biwi stop running. It's not good. You need to be careful.", Nirmaan warned and Subi just ignored and jump sat on Bed. "Who said, we are not sure yet."

"Exactly, we are not sure. So be careful. Please ", he took a seat next to her. And sets his head back on the head rest. "Tired?", asked Subi Hugging him. "Hmmm...", was all he said.

And they both rested for a while, together lying on the bed. Subi and Nirmaan, both were scared for what will happen the second test.

Just like that the weeks passed by and they were going to the hospital for their test reports. Even though Nirmaan wasn't sure, he took complete care of his wife. From his diet to exercise, and finally Nirmaan's lazy basanti was going on morning walks.

Every morning Nirmaan had to drag her out of the bed. And Subi being Subi would keep wining like a child with her eyes closed and clinging to Nirmaan's arm.

Her leg was continuously shaking in nervousness waiting for the results. Nirmaan puts his palm on Subi knee, calming her down a bit. "Just relax, it's gonna be all right"

Just when he said, Doctor entered the cabin with her reports in hand. All Subi could see was that report in her hand. Her heartbeat was at a rapid pace and palms sweating. Nirmaan was no different.

"So Mr and Mrs Rathore. I've got the test reports. So are you ready for the news?", Doctor asked with a hint of a smile. They said nothing in return.

"Mr and Mrs Rathore, be ready to be on twenty four seven duty. Soon there will be someone to occupy your time.", they both were looking dumbfounded.

"Congratulations you're gonna be parents soon.", Doctor tells with a smile and they still were in shock. Not understanding how to react they were still in half shock.

After a few seconds Subi came out of her half shocked and half overwhelmed with happiness state and looked at Nirmaan, who was took a deep breath and sets back in his chair. His eyes were filled with unshed tears.
Doctor stood and gave them some space coming out of her cabin and went to check on her patients.

"Maan?", the moment Subi called his name, Nirmaan stood up and so does Subi. Turning to Subi he
looked
Smiled
Pulled her
And twirled her around. The smiles on their lips was unexplainable. They were feeling like luckiest people of this world. "Thank you, thank you Biwi for coming into my life. Thank you completing me and now completing our family. I have no idea, how to explain this? But thank you", Nirmaan couldn't stop talking for the first time.

It was the Subi saw him shedding tears like this. "Ab kaun ro raha hai?",( who's is being a cry baby now?), and they both giggled.There was no limit to their happiness.

On the other hand the family was happy and overly excited, after getting the news and busy in preparations for their welcome. Even Subi's family was also there with her Ik laws preparing in everything.

The young clan was adamant to party all night and enjoy in news of their coming niece or nephew. Everyone was over the moon. And Dadu was all the whole warning everyone to not to stop him from eating sweets today. As he wasn't gonna listen anyone anyway.

Subi was all the complaining, that Nirmaan didn't let her eat Golgappe. "Biwi?", "No, I don't wanna talk", and Subi crossed her arms looking other side.
"C'mon yaar Biwi. Stop being a baby now.", Nirmaan again called her name. It was going on from last ten minutes.

"I won't because I HAVE A BACK IN ME.", well that's true. So Nirmaan replied, "that's why you can't eat such things and that too from outside.", occupied with their golgappa argument they soon reached home.

Just when they opened the door to step in, both theirs family were already standing there to welcome them on their life changing journey ahead.

Subi got a lot of advices and medical advice from her mother in law, Choti ma and chachi. Where as Siddharth, Riddhi, and Arjun were busy nudging Nirmaan.
———————

SUBI and Nirmaan are pregnant
Me to my readers

SUBI and Nirmaan are pregnant Me to my readers