11 - Last night in leh

Vote if of you like and comment your thoughts

Vote if of you like and comment your thoughts. Follow for regular updates
—————————
AUTHOR'S POV

Next morning Subi woke up with a banging headache. She was finding it really hard to even open her eyes, because of the Sun rays falling on her face. Scrunching her eyes she buried her face more and more into Nirmaan's chest.

Nirmaan was still sound asleep as he was extremely tired from last night events. Subi was making grumpy sounds, being bothered by sun, which made Nirmaan come out of his sleep.

Rubbing his eyes he blinked eyes before looking at his wife, who was making faces. "Biwi..", he called Subi and she looked up. "Maan...my head hurts so bad. What happen last night?", Subi pulled herself up, setting her back to the bed.

Nirmaan did not utter a single word. He was not in a mood to hear his wife's lecture this early in the morning. Not saying anything he ordered some coffee and asked if they could arrange some painkillers.

The room service was quick and efficient. Giving them their breakfast and painkillers the man left. Maan called Subi to come sit and she did. Taking her in a throw blanket with him, They both took a seat on couch.

Subi scrunched her nose when Nirmaan gave her a cup of coffee. "A BLACK COFFEE"

"Mrs Subhadra Devi Chauhan, sip it

"Mrs Subhadra Devi Chauhan, sip it..you need it.", Nirmaan smirked dangling the cup in her face.

"Maan...don't irritate na, please ", she said whining. "Fine..but you have drink this coffe first.", rolling her eyes she took the cup. "But only this time.", saying so she took a sip and that's it, Subi gave all the expressions ever existed after her first sip. Nirmaan was trying his best to not smirk seeing her facial expressions.

Somehow she was able to finish it in one go. Deep breaths she calmed herself after the torture and took some sweet pastries to change the taste.

"Okay now let's get ready we've got a lot to explore. Get ready quickly.", Nirmaan took her hand, making her stand after breakfast and giving her pills.

After changing into the pair of clothes that Nirmaan gave her, Subi was ready to leave. Today was a long day for them. Starting from Indus River Rafting, Go on a Yak Safari,, Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe, Shop at the Leh Market, and finally Visit monasteries.