Epilogue

"Maan, let's go", a voice came from her room. Completely ready in her new saree, looking every bit a director of a school. Watch in one hand, hair neatly flowing. All simple but beautiful.

"Maan, let's go please. We are gonna be late.", sighing she rolled her eyes and opened the closet door only to find it empty. It was graduation day for final year students in her school. Being a Director it's her responsibility to be the first person there.

If he wasn't here, Subi knew where she'll find the Nimra. Moving out of the room she opened Nimmi's door. Only to find father and daughter playing their own graduation ceremony.

Where a five years old was in a graduation gown and hat and Nirmaan was giving her a drawing made by Nimmi herself, pretending it to be a degree. They both were smiling with the cutest smiles you could ever see.

Nirmaan picks her up in the air. With laughter and giggles filling the room, he twirled Nimmi around and kissed her cheeks.

Subi was admiring the most beautiful view in front of her eyes. Taking her phone out she quickly took a few pictures with her Nimbu and Nirma in one frame.

"What is going on here?"  Asked Subi in a fake and stern tone. Which made both Nirmaan and Nimmi stop laughing. Nirmaan looked at Subi with Nimmi in her arms.

"Papa..", Nimmi whispered in her father's ear. "Hmm..", "Aaj toh Subu uddaa degi .."(today Subu will blast), and a snort escaped from his mouth hearing from a child. How she talks just like her mother. Subi raised her brow in question and Nirmaan just shook her head in no.

Coming out of Nirmaan's hold Nimmi ran to Subi and showed her the degree. "Subu...dekho Maine gegree li..", Nimmi showed a paper in her hands where her name was written with crayons with Dr written next to it.

Subi smiled and sat on her knees. "Bacche it's Degree. And yes, aapko bhi ek din zaroor milegi."( and yes, one day you will also get), and she kissed her cheeks. Then she removed her black gown and smoothens her pink frock and setting her hair clip. Making her look like evey bit a princess. If Nirmaan is dressing her up, she'd look no less that, and there was of no doubt.

 If Nirmaan is dressing her up, she'd look no less that, and there was of no doubt

"Subu...", and Nimmi pulled her saree bringing her close to whisper something. "Hmm..", they were talking something while Nirmaan was looking at both her girls standing there.

"Papa ko dantna mat. Nai to..Nirma ki shati wala Nimbu aa ke dhoega.."(don't scare papa,or Nirma's Nimbu will wash you.), Nimmi warned in her trying to be dominating like Nirmaan's voice. To which Subi was shocked and amused, how her daughter was being protective about her father and "wait, who taught you all this?", she eyed Nirmaan. No doubt she is Nirmaan's daughter.

"C'mon, go to Bua.", saying she made her run out of the room. "And what are you teaching my daughter?", coming closer she asked Nirmaan setting his tie.

"Our daughter, Mrs Rathore", Nirmaan locked her in his arms. "And don't forget you are her mother so obviously she won't be any different."

"Isn't it surreal?", asked Subi to which Nirmaan gave a questioning look. "What?", "How we both met. How you fall in love with me and made me fall in love with myself. And our ups and downs of life. But at the end it all came together and turned out in a beautiful life. Our princess", "Our Nimbu", they both said together looking into each other's eyes.