7 - Seduction at it's Best

Hello...JANTAA..first off all thank you everyone for giving such support and love....

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Now... how many of you remember this Washing Powder Ad...nostalgia right?⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

IF NO, please make sure to check because, without this AD you guys won't understand. The further story.

————————

Guys look at this....isn't it amazing...LOTS OF LOVE TO EVERYONE WHO IS SUPPORTING THIS BOOK...
I hope we will reach 2k reads soon..as well.
————_
Author's POV
It was seven in the morning when Subi wakes up when her alarm rings.

Rubbing her eyes with fists she woke up. She looked around the room only to find herself alone. She was expecting her self to wake up next to Nirman. With a pout, she sight and started walking towards the washroom to freshen up and take a nice warm shower.

Now that she knew there was a door inside the washroom to enter closet wearing her bathrobe She entered to get ready for the day.

Looking her suitcase she huffed bending her shoulders. She really needs to set up her clothes. Unwantedly, she slid the suitcase down from the shelf and start rummaging through the clothes for her today's outfit.

While looking through the clothes she found her floral saree with it's blouse. And not just a regular blouse, a backless blouse.

Her thoughts went to yesterday's events, how Nirman was so possessive about her clothes in the kitchen. He didn't wanna let anyone see her other than him. How he made her feel special for the way she is, someone made her feel beautiful for the first time in her life. Now, she always wanted to look beautiful for that someone special.

An idea started forming in her head. She wasn't comfortable with being Sexy, burnt she wanted to try her best.
We'll, not as expected but her attempt to look sexy.

 Almost ready she was setting the pallu when she heard the opening of the rooms door

Almost ready she was setting the pallu when she heard the opening of the rooms door. He was back from his Jog. She got excited, giddy, nervous all at once.

She wasn't sure if she was in love or not. What she was sure, that she have started liking him and wanted to give her hundred percent to this relationship.

"Biwi?", hearing Nirmaan calling her. She quickly took her sindoor and ran out with the biggest smile on her face. Nirmaan was standing there in his gym clothes , all sweaty and handsome as always in his gym clothes. His t shirt was sticking to chest.

His back was facing her as he was about to remove his T-shirt.

If ogling was a crime, she would have been sentenced to life time imprisonment. She was staring at him husband shamelessly.

Nirmaan knew all to well about it. As he could see it clearly from the corner of the mirror.

 As he could see it clearly from the corner of the mirror