8 - Breaking the Bed

So, sit back and enjoy.
——-
WE JUST COMPLETED 1k reads on Stepping into Arrange Marriage and that too in just 5 days.

——-WE JUST COMPLETED 1k reads on Stepping into Arrange Marriage and that too in just 5 days

Thanks you thank you 🙏🏽❤️💞
______
AUTHOR'S POV

Maan always thought Subi was this shy little and cute. He remembered the day when he first saw her after years. How she was all grown up but , still the same shyness on her face.

But this Subi was complete opposite. He was feeling blessed as he was the only one who knows about her this side. She trusted him enough to share her every side. Which made him smile inwardly as from outside he wasn't gonna back out from this game. Being THE Nirmaan Singh Rathore he is. He knew what he had to do.

Subi was just laughing at him. When Nirmaan smirkingly raised his brow in challenge making Subi stop and confuse. His hand moved slowly to the back of his neck and he pulled off the t shirt with a jolt.

That's it, her confidence that she was holding up was all gone. It all drained away. Now it was her turn to gulp hard. He takes a step closer to her. His breath fanning on her ear. Subi tightens her grip on her sari at both sides.

She shuts her eyes tight, her heart was running a marathon due to his proximity.

"Ma...Maan!", she stutters when she felt cold fingers on her bare waist.
"Kya hua, Biwi?, Abhi to maine kuch kiya bhi nahi"
He says. giving a feathery kiss on the nape of her neck.

She opens her eyes in shock when she realises what he was actually doing. "Maan, vapas dijiye,mujhe woh"
She tried to get it back jumping as high as possible,while Maan was standing there casually with his arm raised with a smirk.

He held from her waist and when she stopped he roamed his hand on her bare back exploring every part ever so slowly. Very slowly he tucked his finger into her waist chain and pulled her closer. " Ahhh..", a sound came from her mouth due to the teasing pain and his closeness.

"Too bad BIWI, you want get it..", and bit her earlobe repeating her actions. And she pushed him away. He was too tall for her. Maan ran around the room while Subi was trying to catch him as he jumped on the bed while she followed him jumping on the bed.

Again she tried to get it and kept jumping. Suddenly there was a big "THUD..!!!" And the next moment they were lying on bed with Maan holding her in his arms with the bed lying on the floor.

!!!" And the next moment they were lying on bed with Maan holding her in his arms with the bed lying on the floor