(Book 2) 1- In the Auditorium

Next morning again, Nirmaan got ready as well to drop his wife. While she was getting dressed in closet, her husband came out drying his hair with a towel.

Subi was looking him coming out though the mirror while she was getting ready and her eyes got fixed on him.

Nirmaan was rubbing his hair when he saw his wife gawking her him. Throwing the towel away he came close and hugged her tight. Brushing his beard on her neck.

"Maan....what are doing?, I am getting ready?",not listening to her, he kissed her and bit his earlobe.

Subi pushed him away and went out. Get ready, we have to leave.", saying she went out.

They both were on their way to school when Subi kept asking about the surprise but, he did not say anything.

He didn't say anything and pressed the breaks. She still kept asking, "Maan....please na", to which Nirmaan turned with a smirk. "What do I get in return?", he asked.

"What do you want?", to which he raised his brow and tilted his head a little, telling her, she knows very well.

"Maan?", she said sweetly coming closer and his smile increased. Just when she was about to kiss, " bye, I'm going. See you in the evening.", saying she ran out of the car laughing.

"Or maybe in few moments,", he said to himself. Nirmaan parked the car in school parking and putting on his coat, he went in.

The principal was already waiting for him and the moment he saw, principal came running, shaking hands

Before going to his office,Nirmaan decided to take a look around the school. Principal was showing him around. To be honest, not just single but married as well, females were also drooling over him, when he was passing through the corridors.

Subi was busy teaching when in her class. Suddenly she felt someone was looking her, when she was busy writing on the board.

She turned to see someone talking to principal through classroom window. Tilting her head she tried to see and when she saw, Subi couldn't believe.

Shooking her head and closing her eyes, tried to remove all the thoughts of her Maan. "Stop daydreaming Subi, you are in class.", saying lowly she went back to her work. And when she looked, there was no one.

A notice came after 15 minutes to every teacher, telling them to attend the teachers meeting after an hour but, saying an important person is in school premises."

Subi went to staff room to keep her stuff and go to the school meeting room. When she heard gossiping everyone there. "Did you see him?, Gosh!, he looked so handsome. Is he single?", one of the teacher said dreamily.

While the other one said, "it's not like he's gonna ask you out. He'd definitely go for someone like me.", and that someone was that same teacher who bumped into Subi yesterday.