CHAPTER TWELVE, blurred

( NOT EDITED / PROOFREAD )

Juliette woke up with a killer headache.

The events of last night were an absolute blur to her. She barely even remembered how she got back to her hotel suite. Shatter last vivid memory that wavered in her mind, was probably her arguing with Charles, and running off.

A soft groan left her lips. She turned to her bedside table, she rose a brow at the painkillers and glass of water that was set there. She definitely did not put that there.

Juliette yawned, a hand placed on her forehead, as she walked out of her bedroom, and into the small living room that connected to her suite.

Juliette's stomach dropped as her eyes met Charles's tired ones. He was sat up on the couch, but his head leaned back a little, as it seemed he just woke up as well.

"What-"

"I took you back to the hotel last night." Charles interrupted the brunette. Knowing she was gonna ask something about it.

"That doesn't explain why you're in my hotel room." Juliette stated, her eyes squinted lightly, her expression unreadable.

Charles stuttered slightly. "Um, I left my hotel room key in the club. So, you let me crash here, just for the night."

Juliette nodded lightly, the two stared at one another for a little, the air thick. Charles sighed. "I should go."

"Yeah." Juliette said, softly.

Charles frowned, but Juliette didn't notice. She was still cold towards him, meaning that she probably didn't remember his (sort of) apology the night before.

Juliette sighed, as she heard Charles step out of the suite and close the door behind him.

Juliette felt a stir of feelings within herself, and many of them, she couldn't name. Charles was confusing her.

He called her a whore the night before, but then proceeded to take her home, get painkillers for her, and take care of her drunk self? She didn't get it. She didn't get him. She didn't understand how he could be rude to her one second, and be an absolute angel to her the next.

Boys are confusing.

She needed advice, and she knew exactly who to get it from.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

Isabelle Santos, had her fair share of boy problems in life. And she always made sure to let her daughter know that she was always there for her, for any sort of situations.

Isabella Santos was an absolute icon in the 90's and 2000's. And she still is. From her Victoria's Secret runways, to her vogue photo shoots. Everyone knew who she was.

The public felt shocked when Isabelle announced her pregnancy. Nobody expected for her to settle down so fast, and though she did settle down. That did not stop her from progressing her career.

Juliette sighed, as she opened the facetime app, and clicked on her mothers contact.

CALLING "mãe❤️"...

Her Mother's glowing face popped up on the screen, a small grin on her face.

"Oi amor!" (hi love) Isabella greeted, her pearly whites gleaming. Isabelle was seemingly lounging on a couch. Juliette smiled. "Olá mãe" (hello mom)