TWELVE, gossipers

( NOT EDITED/ PROOFREAD )
- remember to vote and comment! <3 i'd really appreciate it if you guys did!

Charles was a nosey person.

He couldn't help it.

Some called him a snooper, always prying whenever he heard a sliver of gossip.

But of course, he denied those accusations. He deemed himself as a ' naturally curious person. '

Which was bullshit, obviously.

Perhaps today was the day Charles was finally going to use his nosy—ness for good.

With determination in his eyes, he set out to unravel the mystery behind Gabriel's cryptic words from the previous night at the club.

Without telling Juli, not wanting to stress her out of course.

He embarked on his mission, his demeanor demonstrating a rare seriousness.

As he navigated through the paddock, his nose subtly pointing upwards, his features devoid of their usual beam, Charles acknowledged the greetings of acquaintances with barely audible responses, his thoughts consumed by a singular objective for the day . . . ( with the exception of the race today of course )

He was going to find out the meaning behind what that slippery motherfucker told them.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

Juliette Noelle Bianchi was late.

And it was palpable as she rushed into the paddock, her eyes wide with alarm. Her hurried attire, consisting of a hastily donned green track suit paired with Adidas Sambas, seemed to demonstrate her regret for the chaotic start to her day.

Approximately 9 meters ahead, Suki stood with a posture mirroring a disapproving mother, her hands firmly planted on her hips, observing Juliette's hasty approach.

"Shit—" Juliette groaned as Suki intercepted her, halting her in her tracks.

"Save it, you've already been fined," interrupted the Asian woman, prompting a disgruntled grunt and a frown from Juliette.

"What did I even miss?" Juliette sighed wearily as she followed Suki into the Mercedes motorhome.

"Your interview with Lissie Mackintosh. It was very anticipated by the fans, they're upset, and rightfully so," Suki explained, causing Juliette to furrow her brows in concern. "Okay? So what? What does that have to do with the FIA fining me?"

"Do you not read the guidelines Juli?" Suki scoffed as Juliette chuckled sheepishly. "No . . ."

Suki stifled a chuckle, and instead scowled, wanting to look more intimidating to Juliette, who bought it.

"Pierre always skips his interviews, and he's never been fined . . ." Juliette attempted to reason.

"Oh yes he has," retorted Suki, prompting another puzzled expression from Juliette. "How do you know? I'm one of his closest friends, and I haven't heard anything about that?"

Silence lingered momentarily as Suki averted her gaze to the floor, prompting further confusion from Juliette. "Hey, hey. Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry if I did—"

"No, no. It's fine," Suki responded, meeting Juliette's gaze with a faint blush coloring her cheeks.

"Wait, huh? Why are your cheeks red? Are you mad? Did I say something—"