TWO, elegance

( NOT EDITED/ PROOFREAD )
- remember to vote and comment! <3 i'd really appreciate it if you guys did!

DRIVER'S LINEUP / 2020

scuderia ferrari
- charles leclerc #16
- gabriel ackley #67

mercedes
- lewis hamilton #44
- juliette bianchi #15

aston martin
- sebastian vettel #5
- lance stroll #18

red bull racing
- daniel ricciardo #3
- max verstappen #33

alphatauri
- pierre gasly #10
- yuki tsunoda #22

haas
- valterri bottas #77
- mick schumacher #47

mclaren
- lando norris #4
- carlos sainz #55

alfa romeo
- sergio perez #11
- kimi raikkonen #7

alpine
- esteban ocon #31
- fernando alonso #14

williams
- george russell #53
- alexander albon #23

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

A fresh start emerged, heralding the much-needed change for Juliette. A clean slate, an era brimming with promise, a season that upheld potential for Juliette and Mercedes.

Unfortunately, the relentless grip of Covid-19 swept across the globe, engulfing cities and nations in its fiery embrace. The FIA made the difficult decision to cancel the first eight races of the season, due to Covid-19 restrictions.

Meaning, the first round ( or race) would take place in Austria, on the 5th of July, 2020.

Sensibly, Juliette chose to quarantine alongside her mother, tending to her recovery, which had made commendable progress. Isabelle's recovery was nearing it's end, which meant that she would be going back to work anytime soon.

And, to everyone's surprise, Gabriel joined their quarantine, which deepened bond between Juliette and him.

As the grip of Covid gradually loosened, restrictions were lifted by the end of May, allowing life to regain its familiar rhythm. And so, on that momentous day, May 31st, a profound sense of anticipation filled the air.

The F1 gala had arrived, a cherished occasion that stirred Juliette's soul with exhilaration. Quarantine had felt like imprisonment within the confines of her home, but now, the gala presented itself as the perfect occasion to reconnect with the beloved faces she had yearned for oh so deeply.

Juliette's delicate fingers glided along the sides of her body, reveling in the caress of the silky, soft fabric that lovingly embraced her curves, accentuating her exquisite form.

Her gown was a ravishing jet-black creation, it boasted delicate silver accents on its hem, shimmering like stardust in the soft glow of her hotel suite.

She stood before the mirror, she stared at herself for a few moments, her hair was still in it's rollers, and she was still yet to put any makeup on.

Her gaze briefly wandered to the door, through which Gabriel, made his entrance. The sight of her instantly illuminated his eyes, his dimples etching deeper into his cheeks.