SEVEN, don't mess with mama leclerc!

( NOT EDITED/ PROOFREAD )
- remember to vote and comment! <3 i'd really appreciate it if you guys did!

"Babes, seriously? You totally have every right to question him!" Bruna Marquezine exclaimed causing Juliette to hush her gently amidst their leisurely stroll around the bustling paddock.

It was the day before the Hungarian Grand Prix's Free Practice, AKA - Media day, where anticipation hung thick in the air.

Three eventful days had slipped by since Juliette and Gabriel's intriguing conversation, leaving an indelible mark on her mind, which Juliette couldn't ignore.

Caught in a moment of bashfulness, Juliette's gaze shifted downwards, her cheeks flushed ever so slightly. "I know, I know. But I - I trust him, I don't think he would lie."

Bruna rose a questioning eyebrow, her hands confidently finding their place on her hips. Halting abruptly in the middle of their stroll, Bruna fixed Juliette with a pointed 'really?' expression, as Juliette stopped walking as well, and glanced at her friend. Bruna tilted her head, studying Juliette intently. "Sure doesn't sound like it."

With a playful assertiveness, Bruna snapped her fingers multiple times right in front of Juliette's face, playfully jolting her out of her thoughts, sparking a sense of urgency. "I know he's hot, Juli, but come on, wake up! It wouldn't hurt to question him a little more."

Juliette smacked Bruna's shoulder at what Bruna called her boyfriend.

Bruna rose her hands in innocence. "Hey! I can appreciate a fine man without wanting to fuck him or be with him."

Juliette paused before letting out a small laugh. "That's true."

As they sauntered through the vibrant paddock, their steps wavered with the pulsating energy of the Hungarian air, the two young women reveled in the scenery and sounds enveloping them.

Each stride carried them closer to their coveted destination: the Mercedes's motorhome.

"But seriously, Juli. Talk to him." Bruna's voice chimed in, breaking the enchanting silence cast by their surroundings. Her words hung in the air, floating like a delicate whisper. The earnestness in Bruna's voice earned her a swift glance from Juliette, who met her gaze with a mixture silent contemplation and hesitation.

With a subtle nod, Juliette acknowledged Bruna's suggestion, her eyes mirroring a blend of uncertainty and determination.

Juliette's expression etched itself with several unknown emotions.

In that moment, as the Hungarian breeze gently tousled their hair, the weight of their unexpressed thoughts hung heavy in the air.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

INSTAGRAM !

@juliettebianchi: