THIRTY - THREE, curiosity kills the cat

A/N : i just found out that neymar cheated on bruna b 🥲🥲 i feel soso bad for her, and she deserves WAY better.
but he's such a vivid character in this story so if y'all don't mind i'm gonna have to write that part out of his life, AND in this story he's dating bruna m.

ALSO i am in no way excusing any of neymar's actions, what he did was absolutely disgusting, BUT, since i started this book all the way back in january, i really can't change the plot of it - so we'll just have to pretend neymar's decent in this story.

ANYWAY, sorry for my rant, i just wanted to disclose a bit abt what's going on.

( NOT EDITED/ PROOFREAD )

"But you're okay now, right?" Bruna's voice was heard from Juliette's phone.

Juliette and Charles made it back to the hotel right after qualifying. They skipped their media duties, they skipped their recovery procedures, they skipped everything. And it was totally worth it.

Charles was currently making a smoothie for Juliette, with a few fruits he found in the fridge. Juliette sprawled onto the couch, her hair wet from the shower she just took, she threw on a hoodie and a pair of shorts, and was currently calling Bruna Marquezine.

"Physically, yes. Mentally, I'm scarred." Juliette chuckled humour-lessly. Bruna frowned. "Juli . . ."

"I know." The Bianchi spoke interrupting her friend, as she fiddled with her fingers, swallowing a lump in her throat. A male voice was heard in the background of Bruna's living room.

"Is that Ney?" Juliette questioned. Bruna nodded, a soft smile on her face. "Ney, venha dizer oi para Juli." [ Ney, come say hi to Juli ]

Neymar's dirty blonde curls popped into frame, a grin on his face. "Oi, Juli!" [ Hi, Juli! ]

Juliette greeted him back. "Hey, Ney."

"How are you doing? I watched qualifying, I saw what happened . . ." His words trailed off, his face forming into one of concern.

Charles silently listened onto the call, his eyes often lingered on to her cuddled position on the couch, as the couch was directly faced towards the kitchen counter, where he was stood at.

"I-Um, I'm okay now. I just wanna get my mind off of it." Juliette responded, hinting that she didn't really want to bring up the subject.

Neymar nodded, a sad smile on his face. Bruna whispered something into his ear, he nodded. The three sat in a small moment of silence, before Neymar spoke up.

"How's Charles?" He questioned. Juliette glanced up, her eyes meeting Charles's who was already staring at her.

Neymar and Juliette didn't really talk much ever since he had caught Juliette and Charles . . . in the restroom.

Juliette hummed. "He's alright, I guess." She plainly responded. Neymar had a ghost of a smirk on his face. "Is he still keeping you on your toes?"

Juliette rose a brow. "What do you mean by that?" Charles's jaw twitched, as he watched the interactions between the two Brazilians.

"Oh, you know what I mean." Neymar spoke teasingly, obviously referring to the heated moment her and Charles had, that Neymar witnessed.

Juliette chuckled nervously, attempting to lighten up the mood a little. "Bru, get your boyfriends head out of his ass, and tell him to shut up."

Bruna's amused expression deepened, as she nodded. Bruna muted on Facetime and started rambling at Neymar, who rose a brow at her.

Juliette chuckled at the two's antics, before Charles's voice was heard from across the room. "What was that about?"