FIFTY, escalated

( NOT EDITED/ PROOFREAD )
- remember to vote and comment! <3 i'd really appreciate it if you guys did <33

It was about two hours after their visit to the hospital.

In Charles's warm embrace, Juliette laid gently, her nose snuggled itself into his chest, her senses drifting away. The iconic film, 'Clueless', adorned the television screen.

Somewhere amidst the cozy chaos, Juliette's phone was no where to be found, it's whereabouts were unknown, and it was still drained of its battery.

Juliette slumbered peacefully, her soft snores wavered throughout the silence, her lips parted, each breath weaving its way through them.

Feeling a surge of warmth, Charles held her closer, his chin tenderly grazing her forehead, craving her touch.

If anyone walked in on them in that exact moment; the would automatically assume that they were a couple.

They acted like one, they talked like one. Hell, they even kissed at one point.

Nothing was stopping them, certainly not Charles.

Nothing except Juliette, she didn't have enough time for a relationship, and of course, it was against the rules. Two teammates in a relationship? No way. That was unheard of.

It was impossible.

About half an hour passed. Juliette slowly finally woke up, her hair all ruffled from the sleep, her tired eyes scanning the room as she scrunched her nose.

"What time is it?" Juliette questioned, her voice hoarse. Charles cleared his throat, before turning his phone on. "It's 10:06 PM."

Charles watched silently as she rubbed her eyes, before standing up, slowly walking away from the couch. Charles furrowed his brows. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go charge my phone and go to the bathroom." Juliette responded, too tired to turn around and look at him.

Charles nodded quietly, before shifting his attention back onto the movie, which was almost done.

He heard some shuffling from the other room. A few dull moments passed, the only sort of sound wavering throughout the house was coming from the television.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

JULIETTE'S POV:

I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom. Tiredness shunned through me, as a small yawn escaped my lips.

I walked over to the table, where my phone was set, charging. I casually clicked it open, my eyes widened at the dozens of notifications that popped up onto my home screen, from all different types of social media.

My brows furrowed, as quickly logged onto Instagram.

The first thing that appeared on my feed, was a blurry video, Charles and Gabriel on the paddock, seemingly having a heated conversation.

The audio was muffled, I couldn't hear anything. My eyes practically glued itself onto the screen, knowing that the video would escalate somehow, edpecially

And it did.

My breath hitched, as Charles suddenly threw his fist in Gabriel's face.

What the fuck.

Blood spewed out of Gabriel's nose, also coating Charles's knuckles, before he fell to the ground.