CHAPTER THIRTEEN, you've been robbed!

( NOT EDITED / PROOFREAD )

Juliette was pumped for the Chinese Grand Prix. She was working hard for the past few days, constantly practicing on the simulator, training in the gym, etc.

All those things helped also helped with taking her off Charles, she hadn't even talked to him for the past few days. Yet, he was confusing her even more. She was starting to get used to him constantly glaring at her across the garage, but now, he absolutely ignored her side glances. He was giving her space, which just conflicted her further.

Was he mad?

Did he not want to be friends anymore?

Juliette didn't know.

But Juliette wavered those thoughts away. She invited two of her closest friends-Bruna Marquezine and Neymar Santos Junior-to the paddock. The three always supported eachother, they were like a little friend group. And Juliette never felt like a third wheel at all. Neymar and Juliette would always go to Bruna's movie premieres, Bruna and Juli would go to Neymar's games, and Neymar and Bruna would always go to Juliette's races. It was an odd group. A model, a football player and an F1 driver. But their friendship was always built off of support, which they all found comforting.

Juliette and Neymar's friendship was honestly random, but Juliette was a huge face for Motorsport and Neymar was a huge face for Football, so it was natural that the two of them would become friends, especially with their careers in sports.

Bruna Marquezine and Juliette Bianchi were cousins. Her mother and Bruna's mother were sisters, which naturally made them quite close. Juliette constantly visited São Paulo during breaks-like summer, and hung out with her mother's side of her family.

Neymar and Juliette had a strange past as well. They became friends a few years back, and ended up dating for a few months as well. But the two decided to break it off because it both felt a bit weird for them, and they stayed close friends.

They now have more of a sibling dynamic.
Juliette was even the one who introduced Bruna to Neymar. And she was glad that she did, the two were such a cute couple, and Bruna honestly didn't care about the history between Juliette and Neymar.

"Como está a Ferrari?" [How's Ferrari?] Neymar questioned, an arms wrapped around Bruna's waist, as the couple talked to Juliette.

"É ótimo. Só estou triste por não poder te ver com frequência" [It's great. I'm just sad that I can't see you guys often ] Juliette pouted sarcastically.

"Não se preocupe. Vamos a muito mais Grand Prix's" [Don't worry. We're going to go to a lot more Grand Prix's] Bruna responded with a slight chuckle.

"Vou dizer oi para Lewis, boa sorte hoje. Até tarde!" [I'll go say hi to Lewis, good luck today. See you later!] Neymar spoke, pressing a kiss on Bruna's cheek, and bidding farwell to Juliette. Leaving Ferrari's garage, and walking over to Mercedes' garage.

Juliette felt someone's stare on the side of her head. Her eyes met a familiar green. Charles was talking to Mattia, but his eyes were on her and Bruna.

Bruna looked between the two. "Are you two mad at eachother?" She said, quite carelessly.

Juliette's eyes widened, shushing the girl. Bruna was always more of a blunt type of person. She basically spoke her mind. She couldn't go a second without just blabbering out a random thought - it was quite amusing, really. But sometimes it would get her in awkward situations.

Juliette sighed. "No, he's just being really weird right now."

Bruna nodded, understandingly. "Ney has been too. Our 2 year anniversary's coming up, and I'm scared that he's forgotten."