boom

It's almost been 2 days since Enid had seen Wednesday and Ajax. She knew Her and Ajax were friends. Best friends. But she also knew that Wednesday would never forgive her. She didn't mean it do that. It was a reflex.

" Enid Sinclair," she heard her name. She got up from her chair.

Enid had always had gone to therapy. But ever since her and Wednesdays fight. She was ready to walk inside the room a break down into tears. As she sat down her therapist spoke.

" So Enid you have not texted me. You know your friend has though?" Mrs. Ash Enid's therapist asked.

Enid immediately thought of Yoko. Yoko has stayed with Enid the past two days.

" Yoko?" Enid asked sitting in a chair across from Mrs. Ash.

" Yes Yoko," Mrs. Ash said shaking her head up and down lightly.

" I'm sorry," Enid said getting up from her chair. She ran out of the room and building. Crying running to her car.

As soon as she got into her car she locked her doors. And started banging her hand against the steering wheel. She looked at her hand and started the car. She was driving around town as her and Wednesday liked to do late at night taking the same route. But then. She saw the street light turn green. But then someone was speeding passed her then. BOOM!!

233 words ( short aging I still don't care no one really reads these )