S1: him

[btw mama is Enid. Mom obviously Wednesday.
And Marcus is Enid's and Wednesday another kid]

No one's pov:
" my love" enid whispered shaking Wednesday. Wednesday slowly opened her eyes. "My love genesis is leaving today" Enid whispered.
" Oh yeah" Wednesday said. Wednesday missed Enid and got up to ho to genesis room. " Genesis" Wednesday said opening the door. " mom why do I even have to go to nevermore. I mean why can't Marcus go inside of me" genesis asked getting up from her bed. " Well because Marcus doesn't have claws coming out of his hands" Wednesday said. Genesis rolled her eyes.
Genesis pov:
I really don't even understand why I have to go to nevermore. Mom didn't even have a reason to go.
She says if she hadn't gone she would've never met Ma. And same with my grandparents. I don't think I'll ever find love. Mom leaves my room and I go on my phone. I searched up the school and see old pictures of my parents. I really don't want to go. I put my phone away and grab my suitcase's. My uncle thing came to visit. Other then he's and hand he really dose listen to me a lot. " uncle thing" I said walking down the stairs. He crawled over and signed 'what?'. " Did mom and Ma actually like fall fall in love at nevermore?" I asked sitting down at the table. Mom came over and served me food. "Mom" I said. " Don't even you're going and that final" mom said serving Ma and Marcus. " Thing dont even sign anything back. Or I'll have an extra finger" mom said looking at uncle thing. We crawled away fast. I don't get how mom can be so scary. Even to a person older then her. "Listen to your mom genesis addams" Ma said looking at me. "yeah listen to mom genesis" Marcus said making a face at me. " Shut up" I said. Mom came up to us. " Stop and sit down" mom yelled.
Enid's pov:
Oooo my kids in trouble!! We all hear a knock on the door. " I'll get it" Marcus said running to the door. This boy is 5 years old and he's a living roller coaster. " Hi mar" Yoko said hugging him. Bianca, Divina, and Xavier all said their greeting and sat down. " So genesis I hear you're gonna go to nevermore" Bianca said getting a plate of food. " yeah but I don't wanna go" Genesis said rolling her eyes at her mom. " why?" Divina asked. " Well because I barely have claws. And I don't even have my fangs. I'm also pretty sure mom want me to go so I find love" genesis said. " that would be nice right my love" I said looking at Wednesday. "I know right" Wednesday said looking at me. " Yeah love and maybe genesis will go and have a baby at 18" Genesis said mocking me. Wednesday stood up from her chair. " that's it go to your room" She shouted. I stay quiet. I get up from the table, walk upstairs, and go to my room. I sit down on my bed and start to cry. I hear a little knock on the door. " Can I come in?" my wife asked. " I didn't tell her" I said looking up at her. She stood in front of me. She put her hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears." Tell who what mi amor?" Wednesday asked with love. " genesis I didn't tell her about him" I said.
Wednesday pov:
I knew who 'him' meant. I held her hands and make her stand up. I fell sat on the bed so she was the one in front of me. " My love she doesn't even know he exists. She doesn't know my love" she sniffs through her tears. " It's ok" I said. I gave her a kiss and held her hands. "Mom we have to go" genesis said walking in. Enid let go of my hands, wiped her face, and fixed her shirt. " ok go downstairs. I'll be right there" I said. " mi amor are you ok?" I whispered as I stood up. She just walked past me. Ok? I walked down stairs and got the car keys. " Marcus come on " I yelled walking out the door.  Genesis, my wife, Marcus, and I got into the car. Bianca, Xavier, Yoko, and Divina are going to meet us at nevermore.
30 minutes later:
When we got there I tried to talk to my wi fe but she did answer. "Will you guys watch Marcus she needs to use the restroom" I said pointing to Enid.
I dragged her to the restroom. When we got there I pulled her into a stall. There I hugged her. "It's ok. I love you so much" I whispered as I hugged her tightly. She pulled back. "Mi amor it's not your fault" I said looking her in the eye. "Mio amor you gave me a beautiful daughter and son"I said. " That night wasn't your fault. If anything it was mine. I should've been with you ok" I said. She stayed quiet. I held her hand and we walked out of the rest room. When we got to our friends I picked up Marcus just like I used to genesis. " hey mar do you want to spent the night with uncle Xavier?" I asked Marcus. " yeah" Marcus half shouted of of excitement. I put Marcus down and he ran to Xavier.
When we got done meeting genesis roommate and signing her into nevermore. Xavier and the girls took Marcus with them and me and my wife went mom. She was silent.
Genesis pov:
My roommate is really quiet. She kinda reminds me of how Ma described how mom was before they started dating. I don't know why ma was crying. I do feel really bad. I text my mom.
**************************
Me: hi mom
Mom: Hello gen. How are you holding up there?
Me: Good I guess
Mom: ok well we just got home. And your ma is sad. I'll text you in the morning. Bye I love you.
Me: bye
*************************
I don't know why Ma is sad. She was just fine in the morning at breakfast.
Enid pov:
I know me being sad is not my loves problem.
All I want is to lay down in bed. I feel numb.
Me and love changed into pjs, I did my skin care, and both got into bed. It is currently 11pm. We cuddle and turn on the tv. " My love" I said.
" Yes?" She responded. " I wanna tell genesis" I said. She looked at me. " Are you sure?" My wife asked. " Yes" I said. " And I'm sorry I was being a bitch to you today. I just got angry and sad. And I hope you know I'm more then happy that genesis is in nevermore. And I really want ice cream right now" I said all in one breath. " ok I'll be right back" My love said kiss my forehead.
When she came back front the store we ate ice and went to bed.

1186 words.

[ hello people. Later this month im gonna make more stories about wenclairs family. And I'm gonna do more of genesis nevermore.

 And I'm gonna do more of genesis nevermore

Again thank for the idea. bye❤️]