ENID!!

Wednesday was in the shower. Enid was at Wednesday vanity putting on makeup. They are going to yokos birthday party. They haven't seen their friends in 2 months. Enid was wearing a red crop top, black leather pants, white shoes, a white small purse, and her hair was down and curly. Wednesday was gonna wear a red baggy shirt, black leather pants, gold rings, black shoes, and her hair was was down straightened.

" My love," Enid yelled.

" Yes cara mia," Wednesday yelled from the shower.

" Hurry please the party starts in 30 minutes," said Enid putting her shoes on.

10 minutes later:
" Are you ready my love," Enid said looking at Wednesday putting her phone down.

" Yes," Wednesday said grabbing Enid hand and opening the door.

30 minutes later:
" My love were late," Enid said with a frown forming on her face.

" I know but every ones here already," Wednesday said getting the hair out of Enid's face.

The walked into Yokos house. They saw Kent, Ajax, Xavier, Bianca, Yoko, and Divina. The only people they really knew at that party.

" You guys are here," Yoko said walking up to Enid and Wednesday. With a drink in her hand walking a little funny.

" Hey yok," Enid said giving Yoko a hug.

" So the drinks are right there, the bathroom is upstairs, and my room is alway open in case you guys decide to fuc-,"

" Yoko no," Enid said playfully hitting Yoko.

Yoko walked off to get another drink.

" My love would you like a drink?" Enid asked Wednesday.

" No thank you I'm going to find the washroom," Wednesday said giving Enid a kiss before walking upstairs.

Enid walked to the drinks.

Enid's pov:
Enid grabbed one on the red cups. She felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see

" Oh hey Ajax," Enid said looking at Ajax. Ajax was clearly drunk.

[TW]
Ajax grabbed Enid's wrist.

" Hey Ajax what's up," Enid said backing away.

But Ajax just got stronger. He grabbed Enid's wrist again. Pulling her upstairs. Enid's backs away again but Ajax just got stronger and stronger.

" No Ajax stop," Enid said raising her voice.

Ajax pulled enid into a room and locked the door.

Wednesday pov:
Wednesday walked down after using the toilet's. She went up the the drinks. She expected to see her girlfriend but didn't. She found Yoko dancing and tapped her to ask.

" Hey yok have you seen Enid?"

" Uh I think I saw her upstairs with Ajax,"

" Are you sure?"

" To be honest I'm drunk so don't ask me anything,"

" Ok," Wednesday said walking away from Yoko.

She walked upstairs to see yokos room door close.
Wednesday ran up to the door to hear muttered screams. She knew it was Enid.

" ENID!!," Wednesday yelled knocking hardly on the door.

Yoko pov:
Yoko heard Wednesday scream ' Enid'. Even though she was drank she knew what was going on. She immediately stopped the music and told everyone to get out except Bianca, Divina, and Xavier. She ran upstairs. Everyone followed after her. She saw Wednesday crying and knocking on the door.

" Xavier go down stairs and get me a butter knife now," Yoko said running up to Wednesday.

" On it," Xavier said already running downstairs.

Wednesday pov:
Wednesday heard screaming. She knew it was her girlfriend. She knew something bad was happening behind that door.

" No no no mio amor," Wednesday said falling to her knees crying still knocking on the door.

Xavier ran up the stairs with the butter knife in his hands. He handed it to Yoko. In a few seconds the door was open. They all saw Ajax with no clothes on. He was covering Enid mouth. Wednesday ran up to Enid. Her body covered in bruises.  Enid was naked, crying, and scared. Wednesday took off her shirt leaving her with a bra. Yoko pushed Ajax off of Enid. Wednesday picked up Enid. Enid's legs on Wednesday waist, her arm around Wednesdays neck, and her head buried in Wednesdays shoulder. Wednesday ran down stairs with Enid in her arms. She placed Enid and the couch. She took her shirt and put it on Enid. Enid still crying.

" It's ok I'm here now," Wednesday whispered while getting down on her knees. She picked Enid up. She walked out of the door Enid in her arms like they were earlier.

Enid's pov:
Enid's face was frozen tears flowing her eyes. She was just been r#ped by her ex. All she wanted was her girlfriend.

" I'm sorry," Enid whispered into Wednesdays ear.

" Mio amor why do you have to be sorry. It was not your fault. Trust me," Wednesday whispered back holding onto Enid tighter.

Wednesday pov:
Wednesday opened the car door. She didn't want to let go of Enid. She went into the diver seat with Enid still in her arms. She started the car and drove. She could still feel Enid crying into Wednesday bear chest.

20 minutes later:
Wednesday arrived to her house. She didn't bother to move. Enid was asleep. Wednesday lowered her chair and layed back. Enid still in her arms. Dang she loved this girl.

" i love you," Wednesday said before placing a kiss on Enid's forehead. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

880 words

[ Hello people. I know I know I hated making this😭. But I have an idea. This isn't a topic to joke about. If you had ever been touched or r#ped. Just know your safe and i love you. Bye❤️.]