S2: because

*this is on the same night*
No one's pov:
Enid walks into the party and gets and drink. Yoko walks up to her. " Hey I saw you and goth girl fighting," Yoko shouted over the loud music.
" Yeah," Enid shouted back. " What happened?" Yoko asked. Enid felt tears forming in her eyes but held them back. " Oh nothing," Enid said with a cracking in her voice. " Well are you ok?" Yoko asked. " Yeah I think I'm gonna go now," Enid said as she turn around to the front door.
Wednesday pov:
I walk back to the air bnb. I've cried the whole way here. I never cry. What has Enid done to me? I walk to the living room still in tears. I sit down on the couch to take a breath. Then I hear the doorbell.
I sigh before getting up. I open the door and see Enid. great.
No one's pov:
Wednesday sees Enid with tears in her eyes.
" Leave me alone," Wednesday said leaving the door open and walking to the living room and sat on the couch. Enid walked. Enid walked into the living room and sat next to Wednesday. Wednesday got up. " I'm going to my room," Wednesday said walking to a room. " You mean our room?" Enid asked getting up. " No my room," Wednesday said slamming a door. Enid walked up to the door.
" Wens why are you mad?" Enid asked through the door. " Because," Wednesday said.
" Because why?" Enid asked. Wednesday opened the door. The whole house was silent. Love silent. Enid and Wednesday were looking at each other's lips. Wednesday stepped closer. She grabbed Enid waist and pulled her closer. Next thing you know it there lip's met. Enid hesitated but then kissed back. When they separated Wednesday spoke. " Because Enid I like you," She said with a little smirk.

Idk how many words.