S2: omg

Enid pov:
That night I fell asleep in Wednesdays arm. I didn't feel like it was real. I don't even know if wens likes my like that.
No one's pov:
Enid got up and used the restroom and took a shower. She wore her uniform and her hair in a messy bun. She brushed her teeth before coming out. " Wens get up" Enid said as she shook Wednesday. " mmm" Wednesday said as she turned to look at Enid. Something was off. Enid placed her hand on Wednesday forehead. " Wens you need to stay here today. You're sick" Enid said. Wednesday took Enid hand off her forehead. " No I don't get sick" Wednesday said as she sat up. " Wens everyone gets sick. It's normal" Enid said rolling her eyes.
" Enid I'm ok" Wednesday said firmly.
" Ok but I don't want to hear you complaining " Enid said.
The girls got ready and headed out for their first period. They had no classes. 'This is going to be a long day' Enid thought. After their 3rd period it was lunch time. Enid and her friends went to her dorm. After they talked for a while Wednesday walked in and sat at her desk to type.
" Wait you guyed kiss?" Yoko loudly whispered. " yes" Enid whispered with a smirk. Then Wednesday got up from her desk and ran to the restroom. All the girls heard vomiting sounds from the bathroom. " Oops I think goth is sick" Divina said as she looked at the restroom door. " Omg" Enid said under her breath as she ran to the bathroom. She saw Wednesday over the toilet vomiting her guts out. She walked up to her and pulled her hair back. As she patted her back she said. "It ok". When Wednesday was done Enid got up. " I'll be right back" she said before she left the bathroom. " guys I think it's time to go" Enid said.
" Are you gonna come for the last period?" Yoko asked. " No. I need to take care of wens" Enid said.
" can you stop by Mrs. Brown's office and tell her I'm calling off?" Enid asked. " yeah" Divina said before walking out. When I girls left Wednesday walked out of the restroom in pjs. Enid opened her arms for a hug a Wednesday hesitated but eventually gave in. " you said you weren't sick" Enid said. " I'm not" Wednesday said. They girl's separated and laid in Enid's bed. Wednesday rested on Enid's chest. " Wens" Enid said. " Yes Enid?" Wednesday asked. " What are we?" Enid asked. " I don't know" Wednesday said. " ok" Enid said. " Are you feeling better?" Enid asked. " Mhm" Wednesday said diving her face more in Enid chest. " ok" Enid said. The girls soon drifted off to sleep.

458 words.