S2: party

Wednesday pov:
I wake up to a bang on the door. " Enid" Yoko yelled banging on the door. I get up and open it. " Oh goth" Yoko said. " What" I said tried. " I wanted to ask Enid something" Yoko said. " Enids with Ajax" I said about to close the door. Yoko pushed it open. " well there's a party tonight. I wanted to ask if you want to come" Yoko said. I stood there and looked at her. " Do you want to come?" Yoko said. " What time?" I asked. " wait so you're coming?" She asked excitingly. She reminds me of Enid. " don't get your hopes up" I said. " Oh but it's at 8pm" Yoko said. Then I closed the door.
I went through the day normally. I saw Enid with Ajax a few times. And I saw...xavier.
I typed for a few hours before getting ready for the party. I mean I just put on my shoes and grabbed my bag but it's ok. I don't know who's going to be there. I walk to yokos dorm and walk in. " Oh goth actually came" Yoko yelled to Divina. By the time I got there there's already more then 20 people. Just teenagers underage drinking. Right? Yoko came up to me. " Hey goth do you want a drink?" She asked clearly waisted. " No" I said. But she handed me a drink anyways. " Come on drink it" She said poking me and smirking a little. I took a zip and fake smiled. " Aw you smile is so pretty" she said poking my face. I rolled my eyes and walked away.
After a while I looked up from the couch where I sat. Then I saw Enid walk in. Matching with Ajax. I-i mean I know she always wanted to match with me. And hold hands with me. And kis- hug me. But now she's doing that with Ajax. It doesn't matter though.
No one's pov:
Wednesday sat on the couch not knowing what to do. She got up and walked out to the balcony. When she walked out she was met with the smell of smoke. There she stood next to her classmate Alex. " Have you drank?" Alex asked coughing. " Do you have to do that?" Wednesday asked. Alex pointed to the snakes that rested on his head. " Help calm them down"  Alex said looking at the sky. " have you?" Alex asked. " yeah one" Wednesday said.
Enid pov:
I really didn't want to come.  But I knew if I didnt Wednesday would be here with Xavier. But she wasn't. I see her walk on to the balcony. I decided to leave her alone. I get a drink. And from there on it was drink, after drink, and after drink. " Hey babe. I think you should settle down" Ajax said tapping my shoulder. I rubbed my forehead. " No! I-I'm good" I shouted. I walked away. I grabbed another drink and talked to Yoko for a few minutes. The I saw Wednesday walk into the dorm with our classmate Alex. I don't like this.
No one's pov:
Wednesday and Alex sat down on the couches that were next to each other. Enid came up to Wednesday and sat on her lap. " Enid" Wednesday said trying to get Enid off of her. Enid laid her head on Wednesday chest and closed her eyes. " Um" Alex said looking at Wednesday. " Enid" Wednesday said shaking enid. Wednesday gave up and laid back. " I'm sorry" enid whispered.
" Enid you need to get up" Wednesday whispered back. Enid got up and walked out of the dorm. Wednesday followed. " Are you ok?" Wednesday asked grabbing Enid wrist. Enid stared her in the eyes. " Wednesday" Enid spoke.  Wednesday muttered yes. " I love you" Enid said with a light smile. Wednesday cupped her face a kissed her. Then pulled back to look at her. " Enid you're drunk. Let's get you to the dorm and then to bed" Wednesday said picking up Enid. Enid hid her face in Wednesdays neck lightly giving her kisses. When the girls got to there dorm they each took a shower. Wednesday gave enid water. And then enid fell asleep in Wednesdays arm.
" I love you too" Wednesday whispered before giving enid a forehead kiss.

711 words.