Aftermath

Wednesday has been worried about Enid. After everything with her mom she hasn't been herself. She's been really spaced out, staying in, and overall just weird. Right now Enid is in bed with genesis. Enid was looking at her beautiful daughter. AirPods in her ears and blasting music.
Wednesday peeked her head through the door.

" Amor I made dinner," Wednesday said.

" Ok," Enid said still admiring Genesis.

Wednesday walked through the door opening it. She crawled in bed with Enid. Enid laying on her side and Wednesday coming up behind her. Resting her hand on Enid's waist. Enid took out her AirPods to rest.

" Want to come eat?" Wednesday whispered while moving hair out of Enid's face and pulling it behind her ear.

" No," Enid whispered back.

" Mi amor?" Wednesday whispered.

" Yeah?" Enid said in her normal voice.

" Can you tell me what happened?" Wednesday asked.

" Can we not?" Enid said frustrated.

" Ok," Wednesday said kissing Enid before getting up from the bed and walking out of the room.

Enid pov:
FUCK I CANT STAND THIS!! I WANT TO TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IT BUT I KNOW ILL END UP HAVING A BREAKDOWN!!!! I HATE THAT WOMAN I SWEAR!! SHE HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING!! Fuck I need to calm down. My daughter. I pick her up and walk to her nursery. I place her down in her crib. Then I walk back to the room just to get stopped by Wednesday.

Wednesday pov:
I need to make sure Enid is ok. I want her to be ok. I'm gonna go try to talk to her. I look up to see her going back in the room.

" Wait amor," I say walking up to her.

" Yes?" She said placing her hand on the door knob.

I grab her hand and sit down on the couch. She sit down next to me.

" Can you tell me what happened?" I asked her staring at her.

I laid down on the couch. She then laid down on me a rested her head on my chest.

" Mhm," she said burying her head in my chest.

Enid pov:
As soon as I buried my head in her chest I can feel tears forming in my eyes.

" So when I opened the door she said hi and I-I close it and then she opened it and I went to the- kitchen and I grabbed a knife and the you came in and- and," By the end of me saying that I was hyperventilating and had tear running down my face.

Wednesday was looking up at the ceiling. She looked at me. She sat up holding me tightly.

" Its ok I'm here," She said pulling the hair out of my face and putting it behind my ears.

She looked at me and started to take deep breathes. Telling me to do the same. We both took deep breathes counting after every one.

" Its ok," she said giving me a kiss. I love this girl so so so much.

504 words