S2: yes i did

Enid pov:
I was serious when I said I love her. I meant it. I don't want to keep fighting with her. No longer. I want her to stay this time. I pull on back shorts and a oversized shirt. I opened the bathroom door to see Wednesday reading a book. " Wens" I lightly said walking towards her bed. She then looked at me giving a 'yes?' look. " do you know I mean it?" I asked sitting on her lap. " Mean what?" She said looking up at me. " I love you" I whisper looking her in the eyes. " I love you too" she whispers back. That's when I feel my lips meet hers. She placed her hands on my thighs. Gripping them as we kiss. Ahh i could die rn!! I love her!! We continue this until we hear a knock on the door. " I'll get it" Wednesday said with a red painted face. I got off her lap and she opened the door.
No one's pov:
" What" Wednesday said as she opened the door. There ajax was. " Is Enid here?" He asked trying to look around in the dorm. " No" Wednesday said closing the door. Wednesday scurried over to where Enid laid. " Do you want to watch a movie?" Enid asked.  " Horror" Wednesday said. " Fine" Enid said rolling her eyes. Wednesday went over to Enid's side of the room and grabbed her laptop. They got in bed and watched a movie.
Wednesday paused it and asked. " Did you miss me?" Wednesday said. Enid looked at her with a light smile. " Yes wens. Yes I did" she said before giving Wednesday a kiss.

I don't know how many words.