S2: tears

Enid pov:
I wake up and see Wednesday arms around me!! I feel my face heat up and my stomach twirl. I quickly get my phone and snap a pic of sleeping wens. I hate to sound like a creep but she's so cute when she's sleeping!! She looks so peaceful and relaxed. Other then when she's awake. But it's been 4 days since she first got here. She's been playing really nice. Like she lets be hold onto her arm when we're in public but like only for 3 seconds. And she has been sleeping in bed with me like she is now. I kinda think she still feels bad. I love how Wednesday is so fragile and takes her time to understand me. I turned her so soft. I love it!! Anyways I turn over so I'm facing wens. I move the hair from around her face to her ears. After that I begin to brush her cheeks with my thumb. Smirking as I do. After a while I see wens eyes open. I closed my eyes with a light blush across my face. "Enid I know you're awake," wens said in a tired voice. I open my eyes to see her face bright red. If I can I would kiss her rn. I feel so much for Wednesday. I open my eyes. " good morning wens," I said smirking. " morning Enid," wens said. I move my hand from her face to her waist. I blush so hard. But wens looks like a tomato. "Wens," I say.
"Yes Enid?" Wens muttered in a tired voice. " today yoko, divina, kent, bianca, and Xavier are coming," I said. "Ok," wens said. " so we're all going to stay in a air bnb," I said. "Why?" Wens asked. "Well because my house only has 4 bedrooms," I said. " is Ajax coming?" Wens asked. I feel my stomach drop. How could I forget he was coming. I feel my stomach twirling. I don't say nothing  and scoot close to wens. I put my head in her chest as she laid her arm on my waist. " I don't know yet," I said feeling my face heat up. She never lets me do this!!!
No one's pov/ 5 minute later:
Enid realizes that Wednesday fell asleep. She gets out of bed and walks downstairs. The smell of pancakes fills her nose. She sees just her mom in the kitchen. 'Oh great' she thought. " Hey honey," Her mom said placing pancakes on the table. " hi mom," Enid said. Enid sat down and got her plate ready. When her and her mom where done fixing their plates Enid's mom spoke. " Hey I've got a question," Enid's mom said. " Yeah?" Enid said putting her food in her mouth. " Why were you and that girl in the same bed?" She asked. " Well because I didn't want her to sleep on the ground," Enid said normally. "Yeah but why were you guys sleeping like that?" Enid mom asked. " Like what?" Enid kinda shouted. Enid took a bit out of her food. "Like you guys were really close. Enid you know I don't allow that in my house," Enid's mom shout standing up from the table. Enid stood up. "Mom we weren't doing anything!" Enid shouted back. Enid's mom walked up to her. "Get out of my house right now Enid," Enid's mom yelled in her face. Enid ran up the stairs tears in her eyes. She slammed her door as she walked into her room. "Enid what happened?" Wednesday asked getting up from the bed. "M-my mom," Enid stuttered as she pack and bag fast. " what happened?" Wednesday asked again. " Just get your suitcase ready!" Enid shouted. After they packed Enid stomped down they stairs as Wednesday walked. Wednesday walked out of they door and Enid went last. Of course slamming the door. "Call on Uber were going to the air bnb right now," Enid said walking to the end of the street. Wednesday could tell Enid was mad so she did as she said.
10 minutes later:
Enid and Wednesday got into the car and arrived at the air bnb.
2 hours later/Wednesday pov:
Enid was hiding in her room. I walk up to the closed door. Never in a million year would I have thought I would be doing this. I knock on the door. "What?" Enid shouted. " I wanted to tell you that it's time to pick up your friends," I said. After I said that I walked back to the couch where I was reading. Enid walked out of the room. Face red from crying. " I'm gonna go pick them up do you want to come?" Enid asked obviously stressed. "No," I said.
1 hours later:
I hear giggling from behind the door. As the door opens I see Yoko, Bianca, and Divina. " oh hi Wednesday," Yoko waved. "Hi Wednesday," Divina said with a warming smile. "Hey," Bianca waved.
2 hours later:
After two hours of hearing straight giggles it stopped. I guess everyone went to bed. I walk up to Enid's room. I knocked on the door lightly. No answer.  I open the door to see the bathroom door open. I walk in the bathroom and see Enid having a breakdown on the countertop.  I walk up to her slowly. "It's ok Enid I'm here," I said. She looks up with red eyes. She slowly moves her body closer to me still on the counter. When she reaches me she raps her arms around me. I hug her back.
I will always do everything to keep my "best friend" happy. Always.

939 words.