S2: separated

Enid pov:
It's been a few days since wens got sick. Right now she's typing at her desk and I'm on my phone. I scroll through tiktok to find something to do with wens. I get up from my bed a walk to wens side of the room. " What Enid?" Wens asked as I stepped next to her desk. I walk up to her and put I'm hand on her shoulder. She turns her head and looks at my hand. Then blushes. " Stop" she says looking at my hand. I don't. " I wanted to ask if you want to do something fun" I say. " No. It's my writing time" Wednesday said moving my hand and going back to typing. " i haven't even asked you" I said smiling . " Well then you already have an answer" Wens said completely ignoring me. " Wednesday" I shout stomping my feet. She looks at me. " Stop acting like a child Enid. If you're bored go do something with Yoko" Wens said. I belly flop on her bed and then continue to kick my feet and throwing my arms. She got up and walked towards me. " Enid stop it" wens said. " No" I said. She got closer to the bed and that's when i stopped. " Enid" wens said. " Yes?" I ask. " Get up" wens said. I got up. " walk to the door and open it" wens said. So I opens the door. Then she pushed me out! She could be so annoying sometimes! Well since I'm already out I decided to go visit Yoko. I walk to her dorm and open the door. " Hey" I said as I walked in. " Hi" Yoko said from the restroom. " wens kicked me out" I said laying on her bed. " what happened" Yoko said with a giggle before coming out of the restroom. " Well I want to do something fun with her then she said no so I threw a tantrum" I said with a smirk. " Oh do you want to get coffee? I was just about to go" Yoko said. " Yeah" I said.
We walked down to town and got coffee. When we got done we took a picture. 'Love you!!' was the caption and then I tagged Yoko. We walked back to my dorm and sat down. Yoko had her feet on my lap and was laying on my bed. We talked while wens read. Then Yoko left. The room was silent for a while but then wens spoke. " what was that picture about?" She asked.
No one's pov:
" What picture?" Enid asked. " You and Yoko. What was the caption about too?" Wednesday asked. " Oh nothing we just got coffee and I wanted to post about it" Enid said getting up. " So you put the caption as 'Love you'?" Wednesday asked. "Wens that just a thing friends say" Enid giggled walking to Wednesday. Wednesday looked at Enid. " And so Yoko commenting 'I swear I'm gonna marry you' is just a thing too?" Wednesday asked.
" ok Wednesday I don't want to fight no more! But what is the big deal!" Enid shouted. Wednesday got up from where she was sitting a kissed Enid. They pulled away and Wednesday ran to the restroom.
Wednesday pov:
Why was I so nervous! We already did this before! I mean no big deal! Right! I walk out of the restroom to see Enid pacing back and forth. As soon as her eyes lay on me she's walks towards me. " Wens" Enid said. " Yes?" I mumbled. She then placed her hands on my waist pulling me in to a kiss. " Enid" I said pulling away. "Mhm" she murmured trying to kiss me again. I pulled away but held her hand. "This isn't right. I think we should take a break" I said looking her I the eye. She had tears forming in her eyes. " Why Wednesday?" She asked with a sniff. I messed up really bad. I didn't answer I just let go of her hand a walked to my bed. I packed a bag. She stood there looking at me with tears running down her face. " Bye Enid" I said opening the door. "  bye Wednesday" she said with heart break in her voice. I left the dorm in a snap. I left her. I don't know where to go. Xavier? I walk to his dorm and knock on the door. " Wednesday" Xavier said as he opens the door.
No one's pov:
Wednesday pushed through the door into the dorm. "I'm staying here for a few nights" she said as she placed her stuff on a bed. " What happened?" Xavier asked. " You don't have to know" Wednesday said unpacking her stuff.
Enid pov:
After Wednesday left I ran to Ajax's dorm. I open the dorm and see him in bed. " Enid what happened" He said as he got up from bed. " it's nothing" I said wiping my tears since Wednesday can't. He came up to me and hugged me. He didn't make me feel any better. " let's go to sleep" he said laying down on his bed as I followed. He cuddled me. He was asleep. I can't sleep. I have never slept in a bed with someone other then Wednesday. I miss her.
Wednesday pov:
I lay in bed alone. I haven't slept alone in months. I've gotten used to sleeping with Enid. Until I sleep with her again I'll have to suffer with baggy eyes.

904 words.