S2: different

Enid pov:
I wake up to stinging in my eyes. I quickly take out my phone to see my eye have swelled up. Shit I didn't think I cried that much. I then hear the door open. I turn to see Wednesday. I put my phone down and look up at the ceiling. "Good morning Enid" Wednesday said walking up to me. "Enid what happened to your eyes? Are you ok?" Wednesday ask. Just because she's being sweet doesn't mean what she said yesterday didn't happen. Im not going to let stuff slide with her no more. I stay silent." How was your sleep?" Wednesday asked." I love you" she says. She bends down and gives me a peak on the cheek.
I get up, grab my phone and walk to the restroom. "Oh well good morning to you too wednesday. How was your sleep Wednesday?" She mocked in a voice while walking out of the room. I ignore her and pick my music. I pick Taylor swift of course. I pick the 1989 album to play. The first song that played is 'Shake it off'. I love this song. I get in the shower washing my body. I sing to the top of my lungs! I wash my hair and my body one more time before I get out. Then the song 'Out of the woods' is playing. I song to this song as I brush my teeth and hair. I put on lotion as the song ' this love' plays. Today ima wear yellow pants, a white rainbow striped shirt, and a baby pink cardigan. I put my hair in dutch braids. I turn off my music and put my phone in my pocket. I walk in to see a little kids running around my run. " AHHH!" I yell. The kids yells as he turn to look at me. I shut the door in shock. I haven't seen this kids ever! Like ever! I quickly call Wednesday.
**************************
*on call*
Me: Wednesday who's this kids in my room?!
Wednesday: how old dose he look?
Me: I don't know! Like 6 or 5!
Wednesday: Pubert
Me: who?!
Wednesday: Pubert he's my little brother
Me: who else is in this house I've never met?!
Wednesday: Pubert, Uncle Fester, grandmama, cousin itt, and aunt Ophelia
Me: why didn't you tell me they were coming?!
Wednesday: I didn't know they were coming!
Me: omg!
Wednesday: and you say that like it's my fault
Me: it's not! Ugh! Can you just get your brother out of my room?!
******************************
I hear a knock on the door. " yes" I yell. " who are you?" I guess Pubert asked. I open the door slowly to see and 4 foot little boy. " Hi I'm Enid. I'm Wednesday friend" I say as I put my hand out so he can shake it. He dose. " you're really pretty" he said with a little smile. He then goes to a blank face. " are you the girl she's always talking about?" He asked. I don't know what to say. Wednesday then walks in. " Pubert get out before I cut off your arms and feed them to the lion" she yell. " no I wanna talk to your friend" he says. Wednesday grabs him by the neck slowly choking him. " ok ok Wednesday I'll get out" he says running out of the room. "My mother said to inform you that breakfast is finished. If you want me to bring you a plate thats perfectly fine" Wednesday said as she left. I don't know what pubert meant by that. I open the door to my room and walk downstairs.  "Who's are you?" A older man asked. I turn to look at him. "Hi I'm Enid" I say as I put my hand out so he can shake it. " I'm uncle fester" he says before shaking my hand. Ouch! I quickly pull my hand away. " Oww" I say shaking my hand around. Uncle fester just laughed at me. A woman comes from behind him laughing too. "Greetings im grandmama" the woman says. "Hi I'm Enid" I say. I wave my hand instead of shaking hands. "Enid why don't you sit down. I made some of my special stew" grandmama said as she pulled me to a chair. I sat down as everyone else did. I sit far away from wednesday. " and who might you be?" A women asked poking my shoulder. I turn to see a woman with daisies on her head like a hat. " hi I'm Enid" I say. "Oh well I'm aunt Ophelia" the woman said with a smile. " Yeah yeah Ophelia go sit down. Enid here is gonna try my stew" grandmama said waving aunt Ophelia away. Aunt Ophelia sat down and grandmama put the stew in front of me. I first thing I notice was eyeballs? Uhh! I don't think I'm hungry! I look up to see everyone staring at me. I pick up the spoon and getting bit of the eyeball. I eat it. Wait it's actually good! "I love it" I say. "Ah of course you do Enid" grandmama said shaking my shoulders as I smile and giggle. I look ahead from me to see Wednesday smirk. We all eat breakfast stew and talk. I can feel Wednesday glancing at me. Oh yeah I meat cousin itt. He's really cool when you understand what he's saying. When all finish and go to our rooms. I lay on my bed and watch a movie on my laptop. I hear a knock on the door. " It's open" I yell. It'ss Wednesdy. " hi Enid" Wednesday said walking over to me. " what" I say. "Can you just talk to me please" she begged. I look up at her. " Ok what do you want?" I asked annoyed. She lays down next to me. " I love you" she said. Why dose she do stuff and then says the complete opposite. " Wednesday I don't need this right now please. Leave me alone" I say. She gets up and leave's. After a few minutes of watching my movie there another knock on the door. " Come in" I yell. " Enid dear would you like to help me with my plants?" Mrs Addams asked. " yes" I say. I close my laptop and walk downstairs with Mrs Addams. We duck pass a few swords being thrown and moving objects. We turn the corner to a glass plant room. " so we're going to cut off the rose and put the stems in vases" she said. She hands me clippers. I start to do what she told me. "Enid do you know how much Wednesday loves you?" Mrs Addams asked. "Well I don't think what she said last night really showed that" I say. " she says stuff she doesn't mean. But she means it when she threatens someone. She's never felt any love for anyone nor anything Enid. So the fact she gives so much to you is incredible. She loves you and holds trust in you Enid" Mrs Addams said. " Mrs Addams I really love your daughter" I say. I feel my eyes start to water. "I'm sorry dear I didn't mean to make you cry" Mrs Addams said. "No I'm fine" I say wiping my tears. When we finish I go to my room. " Hey Enid" Pugsley said walking into my room. "Hi Pugsley" I say. "Do you want help me feed the bears?" Pugsley asked. " Well ima go talk with Wednesday right now but maybe tomorrow?" I say. "Ok" he said as he left. I get up from my bed and walk to Wednesdays room. I open the door to see her typing. She's never off that thing. "Hey Wednesday" I say. " Enid you've ignored me all day. Why would I talk to you?" Wednesday said. I walk over to her. " I love you too" I say. She looks up at me. She gets up from her chair and grabs my wrist.
She starts dragging me around. " What are you doing?!" I say trying to pull back. " We're going outside Enid nothing to be discussed here" Wednesday said as we went downstairs.
No one's pov;
They walk until they're in front of a pound. They sit down. "Why?" Wednesday asked. " Why do I love you? Are you serious?!" Enid asked. "Yes why Enid? I mean I've done so much stuff to you! You don't even know if stuff ended with Xavier-" Wednesday was interrupted. "Wait did stuff end with Xavier?!" Enid shouted. " yes stuff did. I-it's just I always put stuff under the rug! And I want you to start knowing stuff! Enid I love you so much! But I want you to know that I love differently" Wednesday said. Enid placed her hand on Wednesday thigh. "I know Wednesday. And I'm ready Wednesday. I want to tell people your mine. I love you so much" Enid said. They both leaned in. But just enough to have a gap between each other. " I love you more" Wednesday whisper. Enid leans in a closes the gap.  They pull apart with smiles on their faces. " Wanna go in?" Wednesday asked pointing to the pound. " no!" Enid said with a giggle. "Oh well" Wednesday said. She hugged Enid then rolled into the pound. "Hey!" Enid laughed. Wednesday raises from the water. She pick up Enid. Enid's legs being supported by Wednesday waist. "Will you be my girlfriend Enid?" Wednesday asked. "Of course!" Enid said with a smile. Enid kissed Wednesday face all over. " I love you" Enid whispers. " I love you too" Wednesday whispers back.
Then they share a love filled kiss.

1600 words.