S1: him

Genesis pov:
I wake up to a loud bang. "Marcus stop" I say still half asleep. "Who the hell is Marcus?" My roommate Jennifer asked. "My little brother. He's always doing something weird" I say now getting out of bed. I get ready and then walk down for breakfast. I see pictures of my mom and ma hold a big thing with the words 'poe cup' written on it.
And I see a framed sword. I hope I go home soon. I just passed two people with no face TALKING!! how?! Once I get down to the cafeteria I get waffles and fruit. I sit down to eat. While I'm eating I get a text from my ma.
******************************************
ma: Today at 1:30 me and mom are gonna take you out of school.
me: ok why?
ma: we want you to have a little break.
me: ok bye
ma: bye I love you
*******************************
I never say ' I love you' to anyone. And I don't plan on anytime soon.
Enid pov:
Right now me and my love are in bed. "My love how are we gonna tell her?" I asked looking up at Wednesday. " I don't know" Wednesday said. " Well if we tell her you know she's gonna wanna investigate. Those are the first things you told her when she was 5" I said. "I know" my love said with a giggle. I love her little giggles.
We got out of bed and got ready.
Genesis pov:
I get to my dorm after my 3 period. I get ready and go outside. I see my family's butler lurch in front of a black suv. " hi lurch" I say walking up to the car. He groans and opens the car door for me. "Oh well I could've done that myself" I say with a giggle. "Hi Genesis" ma said as I sat down. I get a feeling in my stomach. My ma never calls me my ACTUAL name. Unless im in trouble or the situation is serious.  " Hi" I say looking over to my mom. I give her a 'what happened?!' look.  She gives me a look saying 'you need to wait'. " So where are we going?" I ask pulling off my coat. "Nobu" mom said.
[YALL I LITERALLY HAD TO SEARCH UP 'COOL RESTAURANT TO GO TO' IN ORDER TO FIND NOBU😭]
" cool" I say. It went silent. "soooo... um- what are we doing after?" I ask. "We don't know yet but I'm sure we'll figure it out" mom said. ma is being really quiet.
Enid pov:
I don't know what to say. I need time to think. But now we're only 3 minutes away. I know I need to tell her. Where here! Already?! We get out of the car and go inside. We get seated and have a little conversation about nevermore and whatnot. My love grabbed my hand and rubbed my thumb. I look over to her and she gives me a nod. I take a deep breath and speak. "Genesis I have something to tell you." "Am I in trouble?" Genesis asks with a giggle. "No but it is really serious" I say feeling tear start to form in my eyes. "Me and mom didn't do IVF to have you like we did Marcus" I say. "What do you mean?" Genesis asks. "when I was 19, and me and mom were already dating. We went to your. auntie yoko party. And when your mom went to the restroom. My ex boyfriend. He-h" I feel tear falling from my face. I take a deep breath and Wednesday placed her hands in my lap. "He pulled me upstairs and locked me and him in a room. And did bad bad stuff to me" I say bailing my eyes out. "H-he raped you" genesis says. I nod and place my head on Wednesdays shoulder. She rubbed my hands as she began to cry too. "And after a week or so. We found out that I was pregnant with you" I said. " where is he now?" Genesis asked crying. " I don't know" I said.
To be continued.

690 words.

[Hello people. Ima take a break from s1 for a lil while. I fucking have no motivation to do s1. So next story finna be s2. Bye shitheads❤️]